Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Some of y’all been here too long to know that ain’t them, c’mon now :lol:
I know that’s likely not them but still. If that’s a mock-up of what’s to be expected then these will be a let down IMO. A prominent member on here already confirmed that these won’t have the new SB shape so there’s that too.

What if these came in the SB IV shape and this black leather?…

1682276982477.jpeg

I’d definitely be down and get multiples
I don’t think this is leather though.

It’s April. They haven’t even started making them yet. Let’s have some patience
Accurate and pretty spot on early mock ups (a year in advance) have been a thing for a while now. Most of those those early mock ups from zsneakerheads and solecollector have been all but correct in most cases. I’m with you though. I hope these aren’t t what we’re supposed to be getting. I hope y’all are right.

Accurate and pretty spot on early mock ups (a year in advance) have been a thing for a while now. Most of those those early mock ups from zsneakerheads and solecollector have been all but correct in most cases. I’m with you though. I hope these aren’t t what we’re supposed to be getting. I hope y’all are right.

Look - I don’t care whether or not you want these (I actually hope most people don’t want these, tbh), but these haven’t even hit the production line. Jordan Brand could easily decide to use the SB shape if they wanted to. They won’t start making these until July, June at the earliest.

And lol at relying on mock-ups/photoshops to decide whether or not you want a shoe. Maybe wait till the first pair actually comes out of the factory first. Lol

For real Jrepp...

Hmmm, axing myself the same thing. Will definitely reserve judgement like day until I see them up, close and extremely intimately.

Au contraire monsieur, did finally decide the reshapen the toe box on the 19's.

IMG_9376.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

Shame they made the toe box area so flimsy... it's the primary reason I'm looking forward to the 24 Reims.

The 2012's were Tru tank dog status... favorite beater shoe of ever time.

L6q0.gif

For real Jrepp...

Hmmm, axing myself the same thing. Will definitely reserve judgement like day until I see them up, close and extremely intimately.

Au contraire monsieur, did finally decide the reshapen the toe box on the 19's.

IMG_9376.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

Shame they made the toe box area so flimsy... it's the primary reason I'm looking forward to the 24 Reims.

The 2012's were Tru tank dog status... favorite beater shoe of ever time.

L6q0.gif

Toe box is supposed to be soft; not steel-toed. The shape on the '19s is still off, but stiffness was not one of the issues. 2012s were awful in every way.

Back
Top Bottom