Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

So what you're saying is that the majority of everybody in here, is just complaining just to be complaining, to get Niketalk more traffic for something to just talk about out of boredom?
giphy.gif

gonna try for a pair of these. how do the current 4's fit? same as the 3? or do people still size up on 4's?

“I wasn’t planning on copping but I somehow hit on the SD. Leather looks better in person than it does in pics. Gonna keep these to preserve my 2019s” posts coming by the end of the week. Can’t wait.

Anyone who’s smart will sell those 2019s while the price is peaked. Preserving them seems pointless

Anyone who’s smart will sell those 2019s while the price is peaked. Preserving them seems pointless
Buying shoes, wearing them and then selling them seems pointless to me. I’m more of a “Buy shoes, wear them, and when I get a replacement pair, just beat the hell out of the old pair” type myself.

Buying shoes, wearing them and then selling them seems pointless to me. I’m more of a “Buy shoes, wear them, and when I get a replacement pair, just beat the hell out of the old pair” type myself.

yes we’ve seen your cooked shoes. I just said preserving them seems pointless. I wasn’t advocating trying to sell some beat 4s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom