Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I have seen multiple pairs with indent marks on the toe box area on the SB 4's. Its a good sign of authenticity indirectly which is Nike's poor quality control. On the SB 4's it might not be due to the Wing tab, but it is surely indented due to various reasons. The leather is soft though.

Here is an example I found.

1706291943638.png
Oh no, the horror!! You might have to put a shoe tree in overnight. What a quality control atrocity!

Not gonna be an issue once you start wearing them, but def an over sight or a 🤷🏼‍♂️ we not spending a cent more to add something to prevent that.

I liked it better when y’all hated these. Remember when people were legitimately upset that anyone would even mention that people would change their minds closer to the release? The good old days. 😆
Shout out to those who were gatekeeping early and are sticking to their guns. Your “OG or nothing” stance (despite the fact that they probably have retro + and collab colorways in their collections) is very much appreciated by those who wanted this shoe. Your loss is our gain. Thank you for your stubbornness and sacrifice.

I have seen multiple pairs with indent marks on the toe box area on the SB 4's. Its a good sign of authenticity indirectly which is Nike's poor quality control. On the SB 4's it might not be due to the Wing tab, but it is surely indented due to various reasons. The leather is soft though.

Here is an example I found.

1706291943638.png
Hmmm…interesting. Never seen that.

Shout out to those who were gatekeeping early and are sticking to their guns. Your “OG or nothing” stance (despite the fact that they probably have retro + and collab colorways in their collections) is very much appreciated by those who wanted this shoe. Your loss is our gain. Thank you for your stubbornness and sacrifice.
Yeah right bro. All those who hated are now back on the bandwagon. Dont ever underestimate the flip flop!!!

If these dropped 20 years ago, that fitted would have been a prerequisite in NYC

Also, that is the most bamma-esque sneakerhead fit I've seen in a while... My apologies to the bammas in the thread
I know you from the DMV…lmfaooo

Back
Top Bottom