Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

I shoulda unwatched this thread after striking out...Another pair inbound from GOAT 🤦🏾‍♂️

F4CBADDC-40FC-458F-AE2E-8D134383DE98.gif

Last edited:
I hope they do the Military Blues justice when it comes out. I wonder if the mudguard will be durabuck for those. I still prefer the Military Blues over these but this release was pretty good, it’s been a while since I thought a shoe looked good in pics but even more blown away seeing them in person. Most of the releases nowadays give me that ehh I kinda expected this vibe, but not these

Anyone worn these consistently with black socks? Liner is a different material than usual and wondering if it ruins it and it’s best to stick with white socks.

You should’ve waited. I don’t think everyone got them in yet.
Perhaps…but I’m not going to the mall to catch late shipments and I haven’t caught an online restock in half a decade 🤷🏾‍♂️—I’ll pay $100 over retail to avoid the mall fr :lol: Hate that place

Perhaps…but I’m not going to the mall to catch late shipments and I haven’t caught an online restock in half a decade 🤷🏾‍♂️—I’ll pay $100 over retail to avoid the mall fr :lol: Hate that place
I was at Champs today and talked to one of the employees about retros.

He said any stock not already accounted for by app sales, usually goes on the shelves the day after release day.

So I’m officially making Sunday morning trips to the mall a part of my weekly routine on big release weekends. With the occasional Thursday/Friday trip as well.

…I hate my life.

6AE47868-A7C6-4C92-B907-426B3C87AA84.gif

I was at Champs today and talked to one of the employees about retros.

He said any stock not already accounted for by app sales, usually goes on the shelves the day after release day.

So I’m officially making Sunday morning trips to the mall a part of my weekly routine on big release weekends. With the occasional Thursday/Friday trip as well.

…I hate my life.

6AE47868-A7C6-4C92-B907-426B3C87AA84.gif
ngl that sounds absolutely awful :lol: . I have been to the mall exactly 1 time in 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom