Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

39 year old here with the triple up. 2 are going back. 😂

IMG_8136.jpeg

IMG_0627.png

Maybe they did make 1.6 million of these 🤔. And maybe they are SOTY because they keep selling out. These have gotten more restocks than any OG retro I can think of in the past 3-5 years. And the restocks never last more than a day. I've been to the mall/sneaker stores at least 7 or 8 times since this release and I've only seen this sneaker twice. I think there's like 3 people in this thread who for whatever reason have not secured a pair.

I’m keeping my double. These probably won’t came back out in OG form again.
They'll be back in like 10-15 years but reimagined with a yellowed midsole and wings, one of which is falling off and the heel tabs will be on the verge of cracking and falling off. Height and shape will finally be perfect though and they'll make sure to use a polyurethane insole too.

I certainly won't. If you don't like a shoe, return it or move on to what you do like.
The "must cop" and "don't sleep" aspect of sneakers is something I never understood or rocked with. Demanding that other people buy a sneaker or saying theyre not a sneaker head if they don't have a particular pair or go ape 💩 over a particular release is goofy. And if you loved the shoe online but in hand or on foot they don't work for you, send it back. Happens to me sometimes. Love 94 Barkleys. Hate trying to put them on and hate how they look on me.

Military Blue 4s were a must for me. But that's for me. Columbia 11s used to be but Im over 11s even though the model is GOAT'd to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Loving the wide availability of solid releases like the reimagined 4s and these. I have double ups of both and the thunder 4s. Rotation is inflated. I’m gonna prob off load stuff and pick up a few grails, get the 85 breds, BC3s, and call it. It’s been about 15 years collecting and I have literally every shoe I wanted as a kid but couldn’t afford.

These “industrial” 4s are a bit stiff but I like my pair I wear just fine. Look great. Will definitely be in the rotation for the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom