Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Welp, mission complete ....pair just landed. LN3 gang checking in :smokin
PXL_20240417_220629886.jpg
PXL_20240417_220602729.jpg

Well... Had mine delivered to my PO Box thinking that's the safe move. Fedex shows delivered Monday. USPS is telling me today they can't find it and it was probably dumped in a pile for outgoing mail and may or may not ever make it's way back.

So I finally win a shock drop and get screwed. Time to quit this game.

I've had that happen before. Basically Fedex is delivering to your local post office, and the post office is taking care of the very last part, so when Fedex marks it as delivered they mean delivered to your post office. You should then be able to track the final leg that your USPS has left. I don't know why they do things this way sometimes, maybe it has to do with having access to your PO Box.

I've had that happen before. Basically Fedex is delivering to your local post office, and the post office is taking care of the very last part, so when Fedex marks it as delivered they mean delivered to your post office. You should then be able to track the final leg that your USPS has left. I don't know why they do things this way sometimes, maybe it has to do with having access to your PO Box.

Unfortunately while you're correct that it was left at the usps docking station, there's only the sorting process remaining. I've had packages delivered to my PO box there for years, including from Nike and fedex. It can take a couple of days once delivered to appear in the PO box due to the sorting process, however, they couldn't find the package. Went there two days in a row and today had three people talking to me and looking for it. It's not there.

They're only guessing that it was left in a pile of packages and that the delivery confirmation signature was bogus as fedex knows the people at the USPS and just signs for them when they dump off packages. They didn't think someone would steal it b/c there are cameras everywhere and it's a federal crime. Anyway, they think it was left on the counter and was thought to be for outgoing mail and fedex picked it up as outgoing mail. Now no one knows where it is. Fedex can only see that it was delivered and they can see the delivery confirmation.

I used to peacefully enjoy the factory banter in this thread and was chill not having to think about RD, but now I'm just pissed and annoyed. Of all the releases to go missing. Got my $1.50 micro umbrella from china delivered successfully to my PO box today though....SMH. If the package gets delivered back to Nike, then it's a complete L. Had a $2000 breast bump back in the day for my wife gone missing at usps; it never showed up, so s**t gets lost there all the time.

Unfortunately while you're correct that it was left at the usps docking station, there's only the sorting process remaining. I've had packages delivered to my PO box there for years, including from Nike and fedex. It can take a couple of days once delivered to appear in the PO box due to the sorting process, however, they couldn't find the package. Went there two days in a row and today had three people talking to me and looking for it. It's not there.

They're only guessing that it was left in a pile of packages and that the delivery confirmation signature was bogus as fedex knows the people at the USPS and just signs for them when they dump off packages. They didn't think someone would steal it b/c there are cameras everywhere and it's a federal crime. Anyway, they think it was left on the counter and was thought to be for outgoing mail and fedex picked it up as outgoing mail. Now no one knows where it is. Fedex can only see that it was delivered and they can see the delivery confirmation.

I used to peacefully enjoy the factory banter in this thread and was chill not having to think about RD, but now I'm just pissed and annoyed. Of all the releases to go missing. Got my $1.50 micro umbrella from china delivered successfully to my PO box today though....SMH. If the package gets delivered back to Nike, then it's a complete L. Had a $2000 breast bump back in the day for my wife gone missing at usps; it never showed up, so s**t gets lost there all the time.

That sucks man, and the worst part is not feeling like you can do anything to solve it. I hope your pair shows up brother.

Yeah, some people here can be too much of a perfectionist to keep bashing the militaries while not having a pair. And it’s weird to criticize the militaries if you do have a pair, just sell them and move on.

I guess that sounds like deja vu. It happened in the reimagined IV thread too. People like me and others were complaining about them but eventually bought a pair, liking them in person. And then some people complained they couldn’t get a pair.

The reimagined and militaries are far from your perfectionist standards or my standards, and I’m not going to look through hundreds of thousands of size 11.5s just to find one that has the perfect slanted toebox. I appreciate what it is for now. I cannot keep complaining about something that Nike has produced already. They know and we know Nike are able to do it.

We can save that talk for the time before the next version releases. No, I am not apologizing for or defending Nike, but the criticism and complaints just turn off the mood and vibes of enjoying this release. It’s not many people though, overall this thread for the majority seem to like them. These are less popular and the reimagined are more popular. You do you.

USPS is a complete disaster. Hopefully if FedEx picked it up they’ll just deliver it to you.

That sucks man, and the worst part is not feeling like you can do anything to solve it. I hope your pair shows up brother.

I appreciate the sentiment.... Thank you. Meanwhile now I have to gear up for RD and convince Nike to refund me if these don't turn up in the next few days.

I’m not gonna lie, I was hardcore thinking i was gonna return these.

Then I tried them on and was like damn, these look pretty freaking cool.

I shouldn’t have done that.

…I’m sorry.

I’m not gonna lie, I was hardcore thinking i was gonna return these.

Then I tried them on and was like damn, these look pretty freaking cool.

I shouldn’t have done that.

…I’m sorry.
It's OK man. Just keep them and enjoy them....unless they are a size 10 😉

These definitely seem to have almost a very light grey tint to them.

They don’t quite look white like they do in photos.

I can tell that by comparing the toe box to the midsole.

Is that a thing on some pairs?

Don't know if I've seen this posted here yet:

1713403316982.png

Side by side with the 2012 and the 2024. Don't have the 2012 any more to compare with my shock drop.

Back
Top Bottom