Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the so called suede which is really nubuck kill the shoe when the OG's had the same thing? Anyhow I seen these in person yesterday...everything looks good to me...but I will wait until next week when I can use the 30 off...talked to my man at Footaction and he told me that you can't use it on a "new release"

Nice video. Those missing plastic lace tabs kinda suck. But a great looking retro none the less.

Nice video. Those missing plastic lace tabs kinda suck. But a great looking retro none the less.

yuku 
tired.gif

the color way is good, and the suade in the shoe should stay cleaner since its on the upper part of the shoe and not so close to the sole and the dirt from the ground.

i like the shoe, and idk if its just me but the sole reminds me of an air force one, and it makes the shoe look bulky

ill wait for the discount, im about the pearl foams this weekend

the color way is good, and the suade in the shoe should stay cleaner since its on the upper part of the shoe and not so close to the sole and the dirt from the ground.

i like the shoe, and idk if its just me but the sole reminds me of an air force one, and it makes the shoe look bulky

ill wait for the discount, im about the pearl foams this weekend

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^GOT MY PAIR TODAY AND IT IS NOT SUEDE ON THESE. IT'S NUBUCK.

Do you have pics for us? 
tongue.gif

The more pics the merrier.

YEP. IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW BUT I'M WEARING THEM TO THE BARBERSHOP AFTER TODAY SO I'LL POST PICS ON FEET THEN.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^GOT MY PAIR TODAY AND IT IS NOT SUEDE ON THESE. IT'S NUBUCK.

Do you have pics for us? 
tongue.gif

The more pics the merrier.

YEP. IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW BUT I'M WEARING THEM TO THE BARBERSHOP AFTER TODAY SO I'LL POST PICS ON FEET THEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom