Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 'em at my work. They're nice, but nothing to go crazy about. IMO

Still picking up a pair later. I'm in no rush...

Just got 'em at my work. They're nice, but nothing to go crazy about. IMO

Still picking up a pair later. I'm in no rush...

I don't know how to say this in a nice way but that pic of dude rockin them with I
his jeans really really made me NOT wanna cop.. Idk if it's just the shoe cus it looks pretty bad o just the way he's standin or somthing lol sorry man!!

I don't know how to say this in a nice way but that pic of dude rockin them with I
his jeans really really made me NOT wanna cop.. Idk if it's just the shoe cus it looks pretty bad o just the way he's standin or somthing lol sorry man!!

Same here.....

I saw them today, they look way better in person.

Im more excited for these now.

Same here.....

I saw them today, they look way better in person.

Im more excited for these now.

I want a pair. Don't know if they will be sitting for awhile? ill have to see in person. Leaning towards waiting on these.

I want a pair. Don't know if they will be sitting for awhile? ill have to see in person. Leaning towards waiting on these.

I'm gonna go take a look at these tomorrow at my one spot. If I like em' enough, I'll cop 2 pairs..if not, I'm taking one and done...
grin.gif

I'm gonna go take a look at these tomorrow at my one spot. If I like em' enough, I'll cop 2 pairs..if not, I'm taking one and done...
grin.gif

How does the so called suede which is really nubuck kill the shoe when the OG's had the same thing? Anyhow I seen these in person yesterday...everything looks good to me...but I will wait until next week when I can use the 30 off...talked to my man at Footaction and he told me that you can't use it on a "new release"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom