Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably trade my Citrus 9's for these at Footlocker...might keep the Citrus who knows...

Probably trade my Citrus 9's for these at Footlocker...might keep the Citrus who knows...

So whats the word on the quantities of these? Can i wait and let them go on sale like most releases this year?! I mean how many people out there really going to cop the pearls and these.... Even though I already know there is an abundant supply of Pearls so you don't need to wait in line for those either...

So whats the word on the quantities of these? Can i wait and let them go on sale like most releases this year?! I mean how many people out there really going to cop the pearls and these.... Even though I already know there is an abundant supply of Pearls so you don't need to wait in line for those either...

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

These are definitely sitting for a while.  Every store should be getting same quantities as the previous 9's, except the FTLOTG editions. 

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

These are definitely sitting for a while.  Every store should be getting same quantities as the previous 9's, except the FTLOTG editions. 

Originally Posted by maulrat

ItsTheMOB wrote:

the swede kills the shoe. But im forshure gonna cop cuz they look fresh...
I dont quite understand what your saying here. Can you elaborate? If the suede kills the shoe how can it still be fresh?

what im saying is that the shoe COULD look alot better if it was leather..... 

Originally Posted by maulrat

ItsTheMOB wrote:

the swede kills the shoe. But im forshure gonna cop cuz they look fresh...
I dont quite understand what your saying here. Can you elaborate? If the suede kills the shoe how can it still be fresh?

what im saying is that the shoe COULD look alot better if it was leather..... 

Yet to see these in person. Pics look good. I've been happy with all the 9 releases so far this year. Seem like quality is up to par.

Yet to see these in person. Pics look good. I've been happy with all the 9 releases so far this year. Seem like quality is up to par.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

These are getting copped for me on my b-day cause its saturday. can't beat free j's on ya b-day. Also don't forget to use your $30 off coupon at footlocker for your purchases, it doesn't expire until 9/12/10!!!
SPEAKIN' OF WHICH, DO Y'ALL THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE FTL $30 OFF COUPONS FOR THESE? THAT EXTRA $30 IN MY POCKET WOULD BE A BLESSING,WORD UP. HOLLA...

CED B.

These are getting copped for me on my b-day cause its saturday. can't beat free j's on ya b-day. Also don't forget to use your $30 off coupon at footlocker for your purchases, it doesn't expire until 9/12/10!!!
SPEAKIN' OF WHICH, DO Y'ALL THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE FTL $30 OFF COUPONS FOR THESE? THAT EXTRA $30 IN MY POCKET WOULD BE A BLESSING,WORD UP. HOLLA...

CED B.

CED B.

CED B.

Originally Posted by cedb713

KCJORDANHEAD wrote:

CED B.

Go to Footlocker and ask, most likely no, because they're a new relese.

Originally Posted by cedb713

KCJORDANHEAD wrote:

CED B.

Go to Footlocker and ask, most likely no, because they're a new relese.

You will probably have to wait at least until that weekend of Sept 12 to use that coupon, because it's usually a no no from the sales people on the day of release to use a coupon, but it can't hurt to try. IX's are not on the restriction list.

You will probably have to wait at least until that weekend of Sept 12 to use that coupon, because it's usually a no no from the sales people on the day of release to use a coupon, but it can't hurt to try. IX's are not on the restriction list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom