Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically what JB did for the 2010 black retros is change the upper materials with ashy cheap black suede,its a good get over for JB cause everyboy who seems to be into jordans all have that same oh well atleast JB decided to retro these,and JB knows that so there keeping up with that cheap material game they serving us,but im not stupid to stoop that low for there pleasure,i still buy jordans,just not as much as i use to,who the hell is passing these material choices at JB,no wonder cats arent making videos and answering shoe questions anymore cough [gentry] and leaving JB,we might see there fake faces after 2010 when they start making better retros again.

I hate to complain and beat a dead horse but the suede i just cant do on these. Mainly because it sucks.

I hate to complain and beat a dead horse but the suede i just cant do on these. Mainly because it sucks.

I hate hearing about creasing. ALLL SHOES WILL CREASE!...unless your walking super improper

I hate hearing about creasing. ALLL SHOES WILL CREASE!...unless your walking super improper

I'm done with JBs suede kicks. Example: Flu Game 12s
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wow. Suede?

What's the market for suede nowadays? Must be a money saver, being as JB is putting suede on everything nowadays.
QFT. This ashy crud they're slapping on black based Js must be helluva lot cheaper than pleather.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wow. Suede?

What's the market for suede nowadays? Must be a money saver, being as JB is putting suede on everything nowadays.
QFT. This ashy crud they're slapping on black based Js must be helluva lot cheaper than pleather.

Originally Posted by stabilz

this pair never been retroed yet right? Nice........!

And they still havent lol...With that suede...I'd call these a new colorway. I don't care what anyone says...These aren't the charcoal IX's

Originally Posted by stabilz

this pair never been retroed yet right? Nice........!

And they still havent lol...With that suede...I'd call these a new colorway. I don't care what anyone says...These aren't the charcoal IX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom