Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Was able to pick these up for $99 from FNL. $119 plus $20 coupon.

Didn't realize how tight they were

$20 coupon 
nerd.gif
c8b159ea5c6dae604bf305ddc97d6b2a35a5a97.jpg
0a5359c9ed12592b6f49ad836eb1479534e0fc6.jpg

I like these but would be kidding myself if I didn't want to take advantage of the discounts. 

So I continue waiting.....

I like these but would be kidding myself if I didn't want to take advantage of the discounts. 

So I continue waiting.....

I had no money for these when they dropped, I still want a pair. Are these still around?

I had no money for these when they dropped, I still want a pair. Are these still around?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I don't know about your area, but there's tons plenty in SoCal. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I don't know about your area, but there's tons plenty in SoCal. 
laugh.gif

all 9s run small imo, maybe a hf sz, not really feeln these. they didnt stand out like i thought they would

all 9s run small imo, maybe a hf sz, not really feeln these. they didnt stand out like i thought they would

The powder blue's (IX)are way better than these, but these still are a nice shoe shall be picking up today. ya heard!

The powder blue's (IX)are way better than these, but these still are a nice shoe shall be picking up today. ya heard!

Originally Posted by niles187

Got these on the EA for $75 around the time the Olympic 7s re-retroed.... all these 9s are gonna sprinkle through the outlets that's when I'll scoop....

Its crazy how these are the most recent AJ 9 Retro but have already started to hit the deep discount and they're not a bad OG colorway at all

Originally Posted by niles187

Got these on the EA for $75 around the time the Olympic 7s re-retroed.... all these 9s are gonna sprinkle through the outlets that's when I'll scoop....

Its crazy how these are the most recent AJ 9 Retro but have already started to hit the deep discount and they're not a bad OG colorway at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom