Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm waiting until they hit that $89 mark at NikeTown's... that's when I picked up all the recent retros... only to be pissed when they hit the outlets for even cheaper though like $40-$70.

Oh well still better than paying $165+ (That's retail plus tax in NYC... and if ordered online it comes up to even more)

Yeah I'm waiting until they hit that $89 mark at NikeTown's... that's when I picked up all the recent retros... only to be pissed when they hit the outlets for even cheaper though like $40-$70.

Oh well still better than paying $165+ (That's retail plus tax in NYC... and if ordered online it comes up to even more)

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by niles187

The powder blue's (IX)are way better than these, but these still are a nice shoe shall be picking up today. ya heard!
Got these on the EA for $75 around the time the Olympic 7s re-retroed.... all these 9s are gonna sprinkle through the outlets that's when I'll scoop....

Its crazy how these are the most recent AJ 9 Retro but have already started to hit the deep discount and they're not a bad OG colorway at all

Exactly! no one is showing the IX love! How long does it take for shoes to reach outlets?

The powder blue's (IX)are way better than these, but these still are a nice shoe shall be picking up today. ya heard!
Got these on the EA for $75 around the time the Olympic 7s re-retroed.... all these 9s are gonna sprinkle through the outlets that's when I'll scoop....

Its crazy how these are the most recent AJ 9 Retro but have already started to hit the deep discount and they're not a bad OG colorway at all

Exactly! no one is showing the IX love! How long does it take for shoes to reach outlets?

thought i saw these on sale 129 or 119 eastbay or finishline or footlocker not sure also saw the wht red blk 9s same price

thought i saw these on sale 129 or 119 eastbay or finishline or footlocker not sure also saw the wht red blk 9s same price

By my estimates for the past two years.... approximately 4-6 months til they show up en masse at outlets with a nice disco.... they're $109.99-129.99 at the big chain affiliates at the malls so with their discos it they might reach outlet prices sooner than normal.... I can't wait I'm gettin the Citrus, OG blk/white and the Charcoals.... bout time the AJ9 got some love

By my estimates for the past two years.... approximately 4-6 months til they show up en masse at outlets with a nice disco.... they're $109.99-129.99 at the big chain affiliates at the malls so with their discos it they might reach outlet prices sooner than normal.... I can't wait I'm gettin the Citrus, OG blk/white and the Charcoals.... bout time the AJ9 got some love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom