jordan melo m10

Really want to see what they do for All-Sta want a pair to hoop in.

Last edited:
Really want to see what they do for All-Sta want a pair to hoop in.
Same. The X-Mas, BHM, and YOTH have been on point so far 
smokin.gif

I like the launch cw -- but I'm gonna try and chill on these for a colorway I really like or for a pair with a big discount.

It's tough because the powder blues can be had with the bday coup right now.  Very tempting...

I like the launch cw -- but I'm gonna try and chill on these for a colorway I really like or for a pair with a big discount.

It's tough because the powder blues can be had with the bday coup right now.  Very tempting...

Launch cw can be had for 20% off on Eastbay right now

If these are sitting at a spot nearby, I'm gonna try them on today 
laugh.gif
 ...as if I haven't flip/flopped enough

I just need to settle whether or not I should consider picking up the black/reds over a pair of SEs on the 1st.  My instincts are telling me to get a pair of these AND one of the SEs dropping on the 1st (my brain thinks otherwise).

If these are sitting at a spot nearby, I'm gonna try them on today 
laugh.gif
 ...as if I haven't flip/flopped enough

I just need to settle whether or not I should consider picking up the black/reds over a pair of SEs on the 1st.  My instincts are telling me to get a pair of these AND one of the SEs dropping on the 1st (my brain thinks otherwise).
I have to try both of them on.

Seems like SE's are a little more forgiving with the upper and don't contain/restrict the foot as much as the Melos.

I just want the one that will leave my foot feeling best after playing multiple hours.  Seems like the SE's fit the bill.

^Good reasoning for sure

Just thinking that since I've currently got 2 pair of the regular XX8, I'm thinking the better move would be to go with the M10 for a change of pace.  Although I have debated offloading a pair of the original XX8 to get an SE, as well...

I think it's mostly from a curiosity standpoint, as I have a feeling that I will like how the sturdier upper plays with this midsole.  Can't go wrong with the regular XX8 or SE though

What was surprising about these was how light they were just holding them in hand.

When I picked them up off the shelf I was very surprised.

Am I the only one that gets the same size in every shoe and never has a problem? sometimes I think you guys are being primadonnas with this half size up/down business
laugh.gif
Yep, 12.5 fits me just right on every nike and I have wide feet. I like a snug feel which it provides. The only time I ever go up is if I can't find my sz but then it's not an ideal fit and I have to mess around with double socks and tying up the laces real tight

I wear a 13 in everything so finding 12.5 never really happens for me so that option of even trying them rarely exists.

There is a lot of primadonnas about the size issues BUT there are definitely inconsistencies in their fittings. No reason not to try the perfect size if you can.

The powder blue m10 for 132 on Eastbay is so tempting. With the month of February release coming, I might have to wait. You guys think this will sit around with a discount later on?

I think they'll be marked down for sure it just depends on if you have one of those larger sizes that are harder to get at those prices.

I don't think size 10 qualify as larger sizes. I think I'm going to wait till they go on a discount then wait for an additional 20% off code.

Back
Top Bottom