jordan melo m10

Anybody else underwhelmed with the colorways on this so far. Looked at the first page and didn't see a single one that I'd want to pay retail for. The white one is alright but I got a lot of white shoes.

Hopefully allstars will look good. The Xmas bhm and yoth weren't doin it for me either :frown:

I don't know if it's the colorways or that ugly heelcup that keeps me from liking the color ways but yes I agree nothing has me ready to bite yet

I don't know if it's the colorways or that ugly heelcup that keeps me from liking the color ways but yes I agree nothing has me ready to bite yet
The heel cup throws me off too...  I think it was said to be a big part of the shoe, where Melo wanted it to make a 'statement' on court or something along those lines.  But I'd really like some colorways with a muted heel cup.  No chrome/shiny coating

Has anyone heard of when the grey/black/volt cw is releasing?
I saw listed somewhere that is was 3/1 --- but check FNL's calendar... it says 2/8 ? Could be a mistake

[h3]02/08/2014[/h3]

↑  Back to top
logos-jordan.png
[h3]MEN'S MELO M10[/h3]
Style: 629876-045

Color: Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver/Black/Sonic Yellow

http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar 

I just finished a total of 8 hours of ball time. Shoes were great. My only grip is that the upper isn't as flexible as my XX8 or SE. Overall it's a great shoe.

According to the footlocker au site says the m10 will be orange. Could have some potential...

Back
Top Bottom