JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

I have a feeling the right colorway will sway me with the M7...like the HOH colorways with the M6

Originally Posted by Executive76

I have a feeling the right colorway will sway me with the M7...like the HOH colorways with the M6

This...Melo's always look questionable with the first pictures...Then a PE colorway sets them off. I am a fan of the Melo line, so these will be added to the collection   

melo's line is so 
sick.gif
 (in the bad way)

They aren't hideous, but they aren't very good. Like others have said, I've never been a fan of most of his sneakers.

If these were JUST another JB sneaker for ball then they'd be ok,but for a SIG.....
them @%*!$ is DOOK!
Melo could've really been "next" with the sneaker +%@$,but they squandered that oppurtunity (unless these cats can perform a MIRACLE which I don't see happening). With the exception of about 3 sneakers,his line has been a dismal failure and it's really unfortunate.CP is getting the same butt**** treatment with his line so just dead BOTH lines and put them in PE's (as someone else already mentioned) of retro product as well as the annual "Jordan 20__" if you're not gonna put an equal amount of effort,"R & D" and creativity into these guys' sig lines as if a JORDAN was being created (i'm NOT comparing these guys to MJ). I understand that the Jordan is supposed to be "special",but c'mon son this just looks lazy.I mean you can draw inspiration from prosthetic running legs (Jordan 09 for those that don't know) and all kinds of wild +%@$ and find a way to implement it in a Jordan,but you can't do the same for your guys WHO ACTUALLY PLAY?!?!

These will be awesome after some amateur designer totally redesigns them and makes them look like a signature shoe.

^
laugh.gif
Exactly.
The shoe had so much flavor and overall character after that kid had his way with it.
He showed their lazy %%#%! up!

they look better than the last pair he had................look like a converse shoe though

Back
Top Bottom