Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
called the champs in my area about the bred 4's and all of them (4 stores) are not getting them except 1 store in moreno valley. problem is the moreno valley store said they already did the raffle. my chances are not looking good anymore unless they were lying to me..

Django if you were smart...you would know that the word....Lol...relying on NT for all your info....dumb *** kids...

i locked up a bred 4 sz 10.5 at my champs got my guarenteed ticket sunday no one even came.. got my wife to grab a sz 11 ticket for one of the homies

All I want is a pair of the cement 88's are there any store that are goin to have them in the Los Angeles area or is it gonna be online only...PLEASE HELP A PLAYA!!!!!

I'm ready for this to be over..lol...I already have what I would go after...the 88 3s..I just want the "Venice Beach" Kobes..and I'll send a prayer up for a "Cork" restock...I'm gonna try and grab something at DunkXchange here in ATL...

Last edited:
I find this very amusing ... they did this same thing with the bunnies

These still had a FSR yesterday

Last edited:
welp eastbay had a "glitch". I cancelled order I'm not paying full price for those.
Argue it. FootLocker did the same thing when I bought the red camo Kobes, they didnt have the exclusion, I used the coupon checked out with total saying like $120 or something, but email confirmation came back as like $147 .. I called they told me its excluded I argued that it wasnt listed as excluded so I shouldnt be charged more. After 5 min and the lady talked with a manager or something .. They issued a $20 gc

IF YOU WONDER WHERE YOUR POST WENT, IT WAS PROBABLY DELETED IF YOU TALKED ABOUT BOTS OR RESELLERS.

The reason is I want to keep this thread somewhat on topic and the crying about resellers is old and tired. I will delete any posts, though I will probably miss some, for people that talk about how many they flipping or whatever also so its not a 1 sided issue. It should stimulate a more positive environment in here.

The goal is to clean up the culture in here and we can realize this goal better as we grow our staff. We definitely need change.

Anyone know of Bred 4s releasing in any NJ champs???

Willowbrook Champs and Paramus Park Champs .. I think Paramus Park gave out tickets already .. Willowbrook is 8am-10am tomorrow according to the girl on the phone.

Im pretty sure Garden State will have them as well, security usually give out wristbands weds/thurs after 9:30 PM

Willowbrook Champs and Paramus Park Champs .. I think Paramus Park gave out tickets already .. Willowbrook is 8am-10am tomorrow according to the girl on the phone.

Im pretty sure Garden State will have them as well, security usually give out wristbands weds/thurs after 9:30 PM
a ftl employee told me that they were going to do raffle tickets for any shoe being restocked at ftl, fta and champs at gsp

a ftl employee told me that they were going to do raffle tickets for any shoe being restocked at ftl, fta and champs at gsp

Sounds fishy to me, GSP hasn't done a raffle in a while, not sure why they would go back to that procedure. Who knows .. follow their FB group, they usually update daily.

http://www.westfield.com/gardenstateplaza/news-and-events

Last edited:
I'm ready for this to be over..lol...I already have what I would go after...the 88 3s..I just want the "Venice Beach" Kobes..and I'll send a prayer up for a "Cork" restock...I'm gonna try and grab something at DunkXchange here in ATL...
info on dunkxchange famb

If you were planning on shooting for fire red ivs dont lol... If you havent seen these in person you will not be pleased once you get them... these were probably the worst quality release ive seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom