Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the game, huh?
eyes.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

post of the week, hand's down  also, when someone calls himself  'titanium intellect,' you can appropriately assume that the opposite is the case.

I'll take the hit for calling out the n00b. However, my screen name is what it is for a reason. Your assumption may be based on anecdotal exeperience but your argument is invalid.

Last edited:
1.White FoamPosite Ones (Shoe Palace) Update: Online release only "Not quite sure what the store has in store for us."

2.Jordan Retro I "Black Toe" (Online & in-store Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champs, And Niketown)
Update: Finish Line no longer carrying these IN-STORE or Online. Champs No longer carrying in store.

3.Jordan Pure Violet (Footlocker IN-STORE)

4.Jordan Retro 4 "Canyon purple" (Footaction Select stores)

5.Jordan 88's (Footlocker, Eastbay,, and footaction "All Online)
Update: Finishline will not be restocking these.

6.Jordan Cement IV (FOOTLOCKER) Stores so far,
Tampa, FL University Mall HOH
Brandon, FL HOH
Lakewood, CA HOH
Northridge, CA

7.Jordan Thunders (finishline instore and online) (Hibbett Sports will have these in select stores

8.Jordan BREDS 11 (IN-STORE CHAMPS) *Limited*

9.Jordan Fire red (Footlocker)

10.Jordan X1 Breds, A.K.A "The big surprise"

So for all of you hoping that the yeezy's restock sorry to give your hopes up, i think the resellers along with flightclub NY & LA are raping the prices for them. I want to also clarify that this info is 100% correct. The only one that is iffy is the BREDS. Im not sure if this info has been posted or not, or if you found this helpful, hope all of you get the shoes you want either to collect, trade, or wear, And also be safe and civilized at the release date for in-store restocks remember the media is watching and will take advantage of anything that goes wrong from sneakerheads getting into fights, to what they say on cam.

Called HOH Lakewood TWICE and they assured me they wouldn't be getting WC4s. Guy on phone was adamant they only had Fire Red 4s & 5s.

I just called Northridge Footlocker and they said they aren't getting the WC4s...

Don't tell him my bad, he should be apologizing to you.  They are called BLACK CEMENT 4's.  That is the second time in this thread that some cool guy actually tried to call someone out for calling black cement 4's... BLACK CEMENT 4's.  WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR OVER 20 YEARS.  Some skinny pants squeezin, make up wearing little Drake stans started calling shoes "breds" last year so they think that replaces 24 years worth of history for a shoe.  Keep calling them BC4's so people will know that you actually are NOT "new to the game."
post of the week, hand's down  also, when someone calls himself  'titanium intellect,' you can appropriately assume that the opposite is the case.

Sad part is his join date is 2004 but he running round screaming "Bred" and "new to the game" :smh:

Just left HOH in Lakewood and they said they do not have any WC 4's! Entered a raffle for black toe 1's and Fired Red 4's. Went to HOH @ the Beverly Center yesterday and they said no grape 5's or WC 4's! Entered raffle for black toe 1's.

I'll take the hit for calling out the n00b. However, my screen name is what it is for a reason. Your assumption may be based on anecdotal exeperience but your argument is invalid.
First of all, I presented an assertion, not an argument.  Second, it is based on empirical rather than anecdotal evidence.   If someone with no empirical evidence of my claim was to base his/her opinion of you based solely on it, then they would be guilty of what you counter.  Thirdly, loose the snark and just be nice and everyone will want to be your friend.  Have a good day!

If you contacted your local shops and they aren't getting any sneakers you want, then why are you here asking questions right now?  The first page is mostly accurate you're just not reading and comprehending it properly.  This is obvious to everyone here but yourself.  
I dont think you understood what my motifs where, i am trying to ecamp, i have been tweetting nike foot locker foot action etc. but they have all denied online releases of the bred 4s and bred 11s. i'm trying to see if anyone on NT can help me out and aim me in a better direction. yes i'm very new to this, and i have been taking you guys advice and researching for my self and have come up empty handed. alllll i want to know is why on page 1 it says NDC will get the bred 11s but when i tweet them and call in they deny it. 

Just left finishline at Culver City mall. They are giving out guaranteed tickets for Thunder IVs. No black toes though.

jus walked by topanga cyn HOH.. they had signs on window saying raffle tiks for FR 4 and 5s ends today aswell as BlackToe 1s...

BUT they also had Grape 5s sitting on the counter..  i was late for work soo i didnt go in to see how many they had..  incase anyone is lookin

Last edited:
I dont think you understood what my motifs where, i am trying to ecamp, i have been tweetting nike foot locker foot action etc. but they have all denied online releases of the bred 4s and bred 11s. i'm trying to see if anyone on NT can help me out and aim me in a better direction. yes i'm very new to this, and i have been taking you guys advice and researching for my self and have come up empty handed. alllll i want to know is why on page 1 it says NDC will get the bred 11s but when i tweet them and call in they deny it. 

Because nike only confirms relaunches and releases, not restocks. Bred 4's and 11's are restocks. This has been said a hundred times on here. It's why ppl are being so rough with you on here.

anyone know what's really going on the the Arden Fair Mall Champs (in Sacramento)?

they're telling they're gonna be raffling off tickets online for the Black/Red IVs, but the IVs aren't listed.

Just left HOH in Lakewood and they said they do not have any WC 4's! Entered a raffle for black toe 1's and Fired Red 4's. Went to HOH @ the Beverly Center yesterday and they said no grape 5's or WC 4's! Entered raffle for black toe 1's.

Got confirmation from an employee at Lakewood there they are keeping all pairs of WC4s for themselves. All were given instructions not to say anything.

Got confirmation from an employee at Lakewood there they are keeping all pairs of WC4s for themselves. All were given instructions not to say anything.

If you're not lying... isn't there something we could do about this?

There's absolutely no way that workers should be allowed to keep items and not dish them out...

For all my 805 jordan heads : just called champs in the pacific view mall in ventura,ca . Employee said they aren't getting any...

That's expected the employees would keep them since there was probably only a dozen or fewer pairs! I ain't mad that's expected that's the whole reason people work at shoe stores in the words of tupac "I ain't mad atcha" lol

The Champs in the Arden Fair Mall will be getting the BRED 4s, Got an email yesterday saying that the Online Raffle is the only way to get a pair. The Raffle ends later today.

The Champs in the Arden Fair Mall will be getting the BRED 4s, Got an email yesterday saying that the Online Raffle is the only way to get a pair. The Raffle ends later today.

PM me a link to the raffle please? is it the release sweepstakes link? were to able to get a ticket?

Where can I sign up for future emails like this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom