Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galleria in Houston:
Finishline received
Thunder 4s
Bred 11s
WC3 88s
Fire Red 4&5
Bred 4s
No info on the WC4s
frown.gif

They are doing first come first serve on the Black Toe and restocks on this Saturday.
Hope that helps anybody in Houston.
Not that they're being honest or even informed, but I just called the FNL at the Galleria and they guy said only online. Any amplifying info, SIr? Thanks

NIKE KEEPS ON REFERRING TO THE 25TH. THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NOT RESTOCKING THE DAY BEFORE OR AFTER
laugh.gif

I'LL JUST STAY ON SECURITY LEVEL RED UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY.
Interesting point of view. Have you ever seen anything "restocked/relaunched" on a Sunday?

Funny since first hearing about this restock I've copped everything i wanted at retail or slightly higher. Now only have to worry about OG 3s and black toes. Not gonna trip if I miss.

New to the game, huh?
eyes.gif
oh my bad. i thought thats what they were called

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/index...4&cid=308497-089&filter2=footwear_fwAirJordan

and just thought that i would tell people not to waste their time like i did.
Don't tell him my bad, he should be apologizing to you.  They are called BLACK CEMENT 4's.  That is the second time in this thread that some cool guy actually tried to call someone out for calling black cement 4's... BLACK CEMENT 4's.  WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR OVER 20 YEARS.  Some skinny pants squeezin, make up wearing little Drake stans started calling shoes "breds" last year so they think that replaces 24 years worth of history for a shoe.  Keep calling them BC4's so people will know that you actually are NOT "new to the game."

How he feed a bunch of bull when a lot of the shoes he said would restock are restocking and who knows what we will get saturday. So if the list isnt exactly 100% correct the whole list is bull?  Bunch of ungreatful mother *******
What ^ said. This place is a walking catch 22 -- damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you don't give "insider info" you're a jerk for hoarding all the info. Give info out, you're ruining it for everyone else (like this stuff can stay secret long ... rolls eyes). You can get 999 leads out of a 1,000 correct, but lord forbid you get ANYTHING wrong. By that time, you're already being villianized and considered a filthy liar. Be happy with the 999 pairs you got, not the 1 pair you didn't get.

What ^ said. This place is a walking catch 22 -- damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you don't give "insider info" you're a jerk for hoarding all the info. Give info out, you're ruining it for everyone else (like this stuff can stay secret long ... rolls eyes). You can get 999 leads out of a 1,000 correct, but lord forbid you get ANYTHING wrong. By that time, you're already being villianized and considered a filthy liar. Be happy with the 999 pairs you got, not the 1 pair you didn't get.
that's how it seems but I've been keeping up with this thread in case the OP decides to drop more info/updates. Even if the intel is 50% correct that's fine with me, I'll just do the rest of the leg work locally myself. Additionally I just feel like the thirsty hypebeasts asking all the big chain stores twitter accounts the same damn questions every 2 seconds may be messing everything up for everyone else.

Smallest size left is 10. Gooooo
Just got off the phone with them. I actually needed the 10, but they had 2 9.5s and 10.5s(didn't ask how many)EDIT: Lady told me they had 2 9.5s left. After I said I'd rather have a 10, another dude picked up the phone and said they're out of 9.5s and 10s and that the smallest they have now is 10.5 ... oh well.

Last edited:
They did me wrong yesterday. How do they lie to my face in person and tell me they got ZERO Jordans and then hand you a ticket about an hour later? lol. That's wack.
You're a consumer. Duck is from corporate. Same story is true for any field auditing its locations.

Don't tell him my bad, he should be apologizing to you.  They are called BLACK CEMENT 4's.  That is the second time in this thread that some cool guy actually tried to call someone out for calling black cement 4's... BLACK CEMENT 4's.  WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR OVER 20 YEARS.  Some skinny pants squeezin, make up wearing little Drake stans started calling shoes "breds" last year so they think that replaces 24 years worth of history for a shoe.  Keep calling them BC4's so people will know that you actually are NOT "new to the game."

LOL

Amen.

LOL

Amen.

yes and when I searched the internet and contacted everywhere they deny what the 1st page page says about the breds
If you contacted your local shops and they aren't getting any sneakers you want, then why are you here asking questions right now?  The first page is mostly accurate you're just not reading and comprehending it properly.  This is obvious to everyone here but yourself.  

That's hilarious. Reminds me when someone tried to call me out for calling charcoals charcoals. :smh:

Thanks helps a lot man!

Are they doing the rolling restock a for those shoes or are they holding them for this Saturday?

Again thanks for the info

They are holding the shoes until Saturday, even the employees can't checkout the shoes if they wanted to. My friend works at that Finishline. If you call them, they are going to straight up say no restock and laugh after they hang up.

Last edited:
They are holding the shoes until Saturday, even the employees can't checkout the shoes if they wanted to. My friend works at that Finishline. If you call them, they are going to straight up say no restock and laugh after they hang up.
Probably what they just did with me haha. I called and the dude said "that's online." Sad that these F'ers at the stores are either ill informed, lying or too lazy to ask. Drives me up the wall!

post of the week, hand's down  also, when someone calls himself  'titanium intellect,' you can appropriately assume that the opposite is the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom