Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not lying... isn't there something we could do about this?

There's absolutely no way that workers should be allowed to keep items and not dish them out...
They get first dibs and if there's only a few pairs that got in....

You can search for a number on their site and call corporate though.

They've already received an insane amount of tickets for the Bred 4s. If you're a size 10 or 10.5, good luck.
I hear you. I doubt it's more than one fsr too.

The Bred 11's restocking (this coming Saturday) along with the others, man this is hard to believe. I read that it's gonna be releasing on NDC instead of retail stores. If I had about $185 then I would go online and get em' but it would be impossible for me to get these due to the fact that the website would crash on me. So I would just have to pay resell prices.

I'm not hating on Lakewood, we had our chance to cop these last year. When the WC4s released, people were copping multiple pairs. People would just get back in line after copping their first pair.

Footlocker themselves said the wc4 isn't restocking and I called hoh NYC and they said there not receiving any I don't think the wc4 is really restocking

Wanna double check before I post false info: would "Air Foamposite One Men's (Pink/Grey/Black) "  be describing pink foams?

Apparently, there was an online raffle for the Black/Red 11s for Champs at the Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento, but the raffle ended yesterday. :smh:

PM me a link to the raffle please? is it the release sweepstakes link? were to able to get a ticket?

Where can I sign up for future emails like this?
Also Have the Black Toe 1s Raffle, Fire Red 4 and 5s, Kobe 8 Venice Beach and the Lebron X Elite Dade County. Cant send a PM because I can only send 2 PMs a day?

Footlocker themselves said the wc4 isn't restocking and I called hoh NYC and they said there not receiving any I don't think the wc4 is really restocking
I called hoh Monday and everyday since they all told me they restocking on the wc4 but it's fcfs. Did u call the one in 34th st?

jus walked by topanga cyn HOH.. they had signs on window saying raffle tiks for FR 3 and 4s ends today aswell as BlackToe 1s...

BUT they also had Grape 5s sitting on the counter..  i was late for work soo i didnt go in to see how many they had..  incase anyone is lookin
lol i saw that pair of grapes too, didn't bother checking the size on it though. whats fr3? 

Called footlocker at quakebridge mall and ewing plaza, still no info from them.

Champs same thing. 

I called hoh Monday and everyday since they all told me they restocking on the wc4 but it's fcfs. Did u call the one in 34th st?
i been calling everyday. no wc being released. its first come first serve there. people will be in line in the rain at midnite. 

Last edited:
Wearing my WC-IVs all weekend in honor of the thirst
glasses.gif
I wish I had my wc4s with me to do the same 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom