Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I aint the only one, trying to get a plan together to get what I want, and also a plan B, C, and D... Im too old to be doing this..
Hahaha nah you sure aint. I feel ya, gotta have a plan, im just hoping these sites dont crash. these timers no doubt are gonna come up at checkout.

Imma be one of these broke as bums after looking at my bank statement going WTF! But i got my house, ill remortage it for kicks
roll.gif

Plan A : Bred 11's

Plan B : Cop everything thats restocking on that day that i can get my hands on cos i missed most these releases. Chances of that happen 0! Need some bred 4's tho 2's cops il be happy with, cant expect for it to go to plan tho.
(They really needa do something about their servers for this day or theyl be a few broken computers and iphones on the 25th!)

Not gonna lie... It's kinda dope that if u miss out on a shoe now, there's multiple possibilities throughout the year to grab a pair. Yea people will double and triple up, but at least the opportunity is there now

The bred 4s are s must and maybe the 13s might be a go for me if I find some extra cash between now and the end of the month

Last edited:
I gotcha.

I stopped by to talk to a guy at the local FootAction after work that seems knowledgeable. He seems cool since he's kinda like me, been into shoes since the late 90s in middle school, etc. He said that for sure black/red 11, black/red 4, '88 3 are coming out again. I'd go nuts working at a shoe store right now due to the insane amount of kids calling in to ask the same questions throughout the day though :smh:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie... It's kinda dope that if u miss out on a shoe now, there's multiple possibilities throughout the year to grab a pair. Yea people will double and triple up, but at least the opportunity is there now
Agreed, Exclusiveness has gone. But itl come back, most the ppl coppin em wont rotate n just rock em daily.
goodluck

I'm gonna go for the black toes but I'm gonna be on the lookout for the WC 4s and the bred 13s. Hope the WC 4s won't be to hard to find

Hahaha nah you sure aint. I feel ya, gotta have a plan, im just hoping these sites dont crash. these timers no doubt are gonna come up at checkout.
Imma be one of these broke as bums after looking at my bank statement going WTF! But i got my house, ill remortage it for kicks :rofl:
Plan A : Bred 11's
Plan B : Cop everything thats restocking on that day that i can get my hands on cos i missed most these releases. Chances of that happen 0! Need some bred 4's tho 2's cops il be happy with, cant expect for it to go to plan tho.

(They really needa do something about their servers for this day or theyl be a few broken computers and iphones on the 25th!)

No doubt man. I missed out on the 88s, WC IVs, the Foams, and Want a backup pair of the Bred XIs and GOTTA have the Black Toes.. and now talks of possibly stuff like the Corks and other Lebron's coming up.. It's Legit that Nike is doing this.. give us all a chance to cop the pairs we want, but I am afraid the Supply is going to not meet the demand. GL to everyone expect those who wear an 11.5 :smile:

No doubt man. I missed out on the 88s, WC IVs, the Foams, and Want a backup pair of the Bred XIs and GOTTA have the Black Toes.. and now talks of possibly stuff like the Corks and other Lebron's coming up.. It's Legit that Nike is doing this.. give us all a chance to cop the pairs we want, but I am afraid the Supply is going to not meet the demand. GL to everyone expect those who wear an 11.5
smile.gif
yeh its a sweet as list too restock. well imma 11.5 as well so goodluck to you too fam!
grin.gif

I know I aint the only one, trying to get a plan together to get what I want, and also a plan B, C, and D... Im too old to be doing this..
Never too old for great sneakers. Ill be wearing black toe 13's 60 years old with medicine breath in the bingo hall. This online only stuff is too much for me even and I'm in my 20's! Never was very tech savvy though. I'm challenged!

Last edited:
yeh its a sweet as list too restock. well imma 11.5 as well so goodluck to you too fam! >D

Figures lol. GL .

Hey OP, or anyone else who has info. Do you have an estimate of the amount of pairs that are coming out. Sounds like with all these shoes being restocked, there has to be some pretty good stock of product left.

how do you guys know if your local stores are getting em?

usually i call and ask for what ever pair is coming out but im not gonna sit there and list a bunch of old jordans :lol:

word! would like the 88s and the stealth foams this time around...wouldn't mind the thunder 4s either...

how do you guys know if your local stores are getting em?

usually i call and ask for what ever pair is coming out but im not gonna sit there and list a bunch of old jordans :lol:

I always find it easier just to go to the store and ask. always seems like when I call, I get someone who doesnt know, or doesnt care to give out accurate info. A few stores I can call and they are good with the info, but Id rather go in person and ask if I can..

But if stores are getting some, I wonder if they will do FCFS and let ppl pick out want they want, or put a limit on how many different pairs you can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom