Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sites are gonna crash and I never make it thru, so I'm good. GL to all... Everyone knows I mean EVERYONE about this restock lol.... All I want is some f'n grapes lol

If the 11's get restocked I think I may try for a second pair. I know I sound like everybody else but when I was younger they were the ones I always like the most. Good luck when the restock comes for everybody out there who wasn't able to get what they tried for hopefully you can this time around. 

I gotcha.

I stopped by to talk to a guy at the local FootAction after work that seems knowledgeable. He seems cool since he's kinda like me, been into shoes since the late 90s in middle school, etc. He said that for sure black/red 11, black/red 4, '88 3 are coming out again. I'd go nuts working at a shoe store right now due to the insane amount of kids calling in to ask the same questions throughout the day though :smh:
Did you just say he kinda likes you?

Im thinking, with all the restocks the black toes are gonna be an easy cop for me....
smokin.gif

But for my wife's sake I hope the Royals or Corks don't drop cuz she might not get a mother's day gift...
laugh.gif

Did you just say he kinda likes you?

he said dude is kinda like him .. meaning he is sort of the same type of dude
Yes. Thank you, my man. He's kinda like me....or he is kind of like me. It's a smaller FootAction, they just sold the last pair of the 8s today :lol: The guy is around the same age, became fascinated with sneakers with the 11s in elementary school, talked about the SB hype in the early to late 2000s, about how all Js never sold out like this, etc. He said corp hasn't confirmed all the releases yet, but will let me know details as they come in.

BCIVs too!

If this Yeezy thing is true those are the only two I care about. Availability on those, sites releasing?

Speaking of the restock, anyone know when we can expect the He Got Games to restock?  And OP, any chance of the WC4's restocking online?

Repped for info on first page thanks. I need to sell some sneakers for some available funds lol damn.

J23 app has the joker 3s listed as restocking on the 25th as well.

Don't know how accurate they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom