Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im 5'11 weigh 170

i dont do much but walk in em and they cracked after a few wears so did my black cement 3's :frown: my true blues and white cements are good quality though

sucks man im pretty careful with 3's and 4's too :smh:

dam royals wont be restocked guess imma give wc4's a try and hope they dont crack :lol:

People keep mentioning investing in decent insoles and replacing them with the ones that come with the shoes.

My fire red and bred 4's already have cracks from few wears. I don't mind it bc I'm sure you can just paint over it somewhere down the line. Plus it isn't noticeable unless you look directly at the midsole.

To the people acting like re-sellers are tripping off this restock, lol

Re-sellers will be hunting harder this time around knowing so much demand is being created by the buzz of the re-stock

Its a shame, but if you sleep on any pair that you want, expect to pay similar re-sell prices again.

Still waiting for the day the Cool Grey XI's magically re-stock.  sigh

goodluck to all those gunning for something though.

Corks would be cool to see.

im 5'11 weigh 170

i dont do much but walk in em and they cracked after a few wears so did my black cement 3's :frown: my true blues and white cements are good quality though

sucks man im pretty careful with 3's and 4's too :smh:

dam royals wont be restocked guess imma give wc4's a try and hope they dont crack :lol:

People keep mentioning investing in decent insoles and replacing them with the ones that come with the shoes.

My fire red and bred 4's already have cracks from few wears. I don't mind it bc I'm sure you can just paint over it somewhere down the line. Plus it isn't noticeable unless you look directly at the midsole.

yeah thats how i feel too it just bothers me everytime im like god dam these shoes are so sexy then i look at the midsole :smh:
i wanna paint em but dont trust myself i KNOW i'll do a ****** job :lol:

Going for Bred 4 / 88' for my girl

you just now reminded me :lol:

Last edited:
Trying to get bred 4s for me and my gf. I wish the corks would restock too

Last edited:
Just free'd up some cash for these release... Can't wait!... Hoping to get 88's, Bred 4/11, WC4, Black toes, and Stealths. I'll still be happy if I can get half.

Looks like it's a cement birthday for me on the 25th... 88s and WCIV's... 
nthat.gif
 JB really came thru for my 26th this year.... Wishlist is getting fulfilled.

The day of the 1s which is my priority. A second pair of WCIIIs would be nice too. If I had money I would grab another pair of WCIVs

Last edited:
Hard to believe that the black toes just took the backseat to the 88's. I got black toe KOs, the 88's They Will Be Mine. oh Yes, they will be mine.

People couldnt get them when they released with 25k pairs, or in March when another 25,000 pairs were made. Why are they so confident they can snatch em in a restock?

not aimed at Deezrsackolishus, just saying.
I wish I had that type of confidence but the 88s, Military, and FR IVs, are the only shoe I have been able to get online since the Concords

Sorry if this question has been asked before, are these only online restocks or some stores will be restocking as well? I'm in for a pair of bred IVs and hoping this will be an easy cop. Glad to see JB trying to do something about this reselling problem by giving us more of a supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom