Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really always wondered the same thing. why release only so many and make ur consumers unhappy and more than like pay a reseller and make more off the shoes than you did at $160 ... release ur entire stock hopefully majority can get their hands on it and u still get all ur money at $160 with a happy customer. I mean i know resellers still gonna get their pairs but if u emptied stock then there more chance you got the money instead of a reseller gettin the money from someone that missed out

I hope that made sense, i was typing fast as hell

Right, I know they have to drive up the hype and all, but to say something is sold out or limited and you got a **** load of pairs sitting, seems wrong...

kind of off topic but I just got off the line with my homie from JB and he told me the whole story on how they are trying to make as much money as possible before the end of May, and they were looking at all the black/blue 9's (black bottoms) and they had to come up with something to move them..... :smh:   So they had a suggestion box/email contest, and the winner got money.... now we have limited black bottom 9's that drop on Nike.com today.... Lmmao! It kind of makes you think how and why they would sit on all these kicks, knowing people want them... Like the 88's, im sure that whatever thay have left if they would have dropped them back on the original date, they still would have sold.... but to say they are gone and have people buying at 2 times higher off ebay, is a slap in the face and makes you think is limited really limited....

I find it crazy kicks are selling out in a couple of minutes, when they could release all of them and they might last 10 minutes so everyone has a decent chance of getting them without worried about having them removed from your cart. Now you have to compete with people who missed out and resellers all over again.

I really always wondered the same thing. why release only so many and make ur consumers unhappy and more than like pay a reseller and make more off the shoes than you did at $160 ... release ur entire stock hopefully majority can get their hands on it and u still get all ur money at $160 with a happy customer. I mean i know resellers still gonna get their pairs but if u emptied stock then there more chance you got the money instead of a reseller gettin the money from someone that missed out

I hope that made sense, i was typing fast as hell

Right, I know they have to drive up the hype and all, but to say something is sold out or limited and you got a **** load of pairs sitting, seems wrong...

because its a genius move. they understand that limited shoes sell out instantly so that's the perception they like to give. they could care less about us, the consumers, as they only care about the bottom line. therefore, they drop only a percentage of what they actually produced then sprinkle out the rest knowing people will buy them up for each release.

I'd like to know if they really had a lost shipment wash ashore.  Obviously they aren't going to sell them, I just wanted to know if it really happened.

It was sarcasm, sir. 

Anyway, really hope I can get these 3s. Wish they were dropping in store though, I'm terrible at online releases.

Last edited:
Writing letters to Santa. Watch half these cats wind up with a lump of coal.
These cats would be cool with that if they were exclusive to 200 lumps doe.
roll.gif

soo i talked to the dude at HOH about possible release of the WCIVs.. he said its a good possibility they would be popping up sometime soon.. He jus said to call EVERY mon-tues-wed.. guessin the "instore" restocks are diff from the restocks happenin on the 25th?

kind of off topic but I just got off the line with my homie from JB and he told me the whole story on how they are trying to make as much money as possible before the end of May, and they were looking at all the black/blue 9's (black bottoms) and they had to come up with something to move them.....
mean.gif
  So they had a suggestion box/email contest, and the winner got money.... now we have limited black bottom 9's that drop on Nike.com today.... Lmmao! It kind of makes you think how and why they would sit on all these kicks, knowing people want them... Like the 88's, im sure that whatever thay have left if they would have dropped them back on the original date, they still would have sold.... but to say they are gone and have people buying at 2 times higher off ebay, is a slap in the face and makes you think is limited really limited....
dont know if im accurate on this, but werent the black bottoms a factory error? didnt some of them hit outlets?

June 1st is gonna be a rough day! Grapes, Black Grapes AND rent is due...hustling like there is NO tomorrow! Selling shoes that I don't wear so I can copp what I missed
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom