Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this question has been asked before, are these only online restocks or some stores will be restocking as well? I'm in for a pair of bred IVs and hoping this will be an easy cop. Glad to see JB trying to do something about this reselling problem by giving us more of a supply.
Glad to see how much you read
That was answered in the 1st post.

People need to worry less about what they hope will drop and focus on what is. Sittin around waiting for concords or royals to show will likely lead to disappointment.

People need to worry less about what they hope will drop and focus on what is. Sittin around waiting for concords or royals to show will likely lead to disappointment.
Mind as well wait for Jordan to un-retire again lol

Last edited:
The 25th is gonna be a sodium filled day. Y'all gonna be lookin like the Morton salt girl in a min with all these unrealistic expectations

Im thinking, with all the restocks the black toes are gonna be an easy cop for me....
smokin.gif

But for my wife's sake I hope the Royals or Corks don't drop cuz she might not get a mother's day gift...
laugh.gif
mothers day is two weeks before.. aka in 3 days

Last edited:
just need me some black toes...that will make my vaca even sweeter...

Lmao could we please change this thread name to May 25th-Early Christmas Wish List.

REAL TALK, KC CHANGE THE TITLE :lol: ... Dudes might as well ask Nike/JB re-release everything from 2010 up until now!

To the people acting like re-sellers are tripping off this restock, lol
Re-sellers will be hunting harder this time around knowing so much demand is being created by the buzz of the re-stock
Its a shame, but if you sleep on any pair that you want, expect to pay similar re-sell prices again.

Still waiting for the day the Cool Grey XI's magically re-stock.  sigh

goodluck to all those gunning for something though.

Corks would be cool to see.

Those Cool Grey 11s would more than likely have a rusty/pissy sole :lol:

Sorry if this question has been asked before, are these only online restocks or some stores will be restocking as well? I'm in for a pair of bred IVs and hoping this will be an easy cop. Glad to see JB trying to do something about this reselling problem by giving us more of a supply.

What part of NJ you in? And yeah all the info is on the 1st page.

Mind as well wait for Jordan to un-retire again lol

:rofl: :rofl: with the #45 jersey on

Last edited:
To the people acting like re-sellers are tripping off this restock, lol

Re-sellers will be hunting harder this time around knowing so much demand is being created by the buzz of the re-stock

Its a shame, but if you sleep on any pair that you want, expect to pay similar re-sell prices again.

Still waiting for the day the Cool Grey XI's magically re-stock.  sigh

goodluck to all those gunning for something though.

Corks would be cool to see.
Resellers are tripping believe me! That's why prices are dropping and shoes that people thought they would never see again are popping up at lower prices than right after release. See you have to realize that even though everyone that wants these restock pairs will not get them, most will, and out of those who don't even fewer will be willing to pay resell and then most will just try to trade or look forward to the next new release. 

Also I don't know where you look for shoes but for around 250.00 you can find a pair of Cool Grey and most any other shoe you want, with a few exceptions and the exceptions are mostly none jordan shoes.

laugh.gif
 Yea except I'll be getting some Air Randy specials
Excuses are tools of Mental Incompetence! You think these cats buying 3 or more pairs are actually saving them to wear, yeah right! Everyday cats open those boxes of DS shoes and be like, "damn I need to sell these as they look at a yellowing soles or drying midsole, or better yet their Credit Bills.

Ya'll like complaining and making this seem harder then what it is. I just found legit pairs in my size for around 250.00, in the time in between posting these messages. Of course in most cases you have to stalk for a shoe, but their is no shortage of most popular shoes.

Last edited:
Im glad they are doing this.......they should keep producing them just like nike does with white air force 1`s

The limited releases should be stuff like UBER premium leathers or "EXACTLY like the original" type releases. every + colorway should be released all through the year, non-stop.

Who cares about exclusivity.......just buy what you want, everybody has them already anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom