Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been called Black Cement 4s for as long as I can remember. I've only recently heard the whole "Bred" thing get attached to them. The blogs have an obsession with attaching a nickname to everything.
Opposite for me. Calling em BC IVs seems weird to me.

The 25th is gonna be a sodium filled day. Y'all gonna be lookin like the Morton salt girl in a min with all these unrealistic expectations
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

laugh.gif
 So what are delusions tools of?
Anytime you're willing to call my bluff, have those 50.00 ready. Plus I know their are plenty of cats on here who know how to work sneaker blogs/forum and eBay and come up on what they want for a reasonable price.

Hell I passed on the grapes and found some Cool Grey 3's for less than Grape prices. Pass on the November 2012 and got the Lightning 17's at original retail. Stop chasing the hype and you'll have money to jump on deals when you find them. 

When did the bred 4s become bc4s?
They've been called Black Cement 4s for as long as I can remember. I've only recently heard the whole "Bred" thing get attached to them. The blogs have an obsession with attaching a nickname to everything.
What part did you miss? Black Grapes drop 6/1 and there will also be a restock of White Grapes on 6/1 ...
I stand corrected twice ... damn ...

I didnt know the date was switched for the grape restock, hopefully that makes black grapes a lil easier to grab

Last edited:
I call them black cement IVs . I dont use the bred nickname for anything. I hope the BCIVs restock on the 25th.

This is awesome. Tells me to be patient and wait for reatocks if I miss on RD. True for the bred 11s. I missed those on RD but managed to grab pairs when they restocked.

So if you miss out and really have to have the shoes, plus you have the extra cash, there will be plenty of resellers out there. Think of the premium as avoiding the hassle and stress lol

Anytime you're willing to call my bluff, have those 50.00 ready. Plus I know their are plenty of cats on here who know how to work sneaker blogs/forum and eBay and come up on what they want for a reasonable price.

Hell I passed on the grapes and found some Cool Grey 3's for less than Grape prices. Pass on the November 2012 and got the Lightning 17's at original retail. Stop chasing the hype and you'll have money to jump on deals when you find them. 
This... Good things come to those who can wait

Not to be a sporting goods store but if u are one u should know that and if u know one then u should ask them.
Y is it that i can never get a straight answer from anybody, and if i do they r usually smartass ones

Also I don't know where you look for shoes but for around 250.00 you can find a pair of Cool Grey and most any other shoe you want, with a few exceptions and the exceptions are mostly none jordan shoes.
I like paying retail, if i cant get them for the original price, i am patient until I can.

I call them black cement IVs . I dont use the bred nickname for anything. I hope the BCIVs restock on the 25th.
thats the name i use to know them as. now and days anything with a black/red colorway its automatically called Breds/playoff. all these new names. Just like the black/white XIII, in 2013 folks callin dem "He Got Game" (i know it was in the movie "He Got Game", when deznel got out and went to the shoe store and got laced up with dem) haha all these nicknames i cant keep up.

Last edited:
They're just shoes, everyone should call them what they want. All good quise, wasn't trying to correct you. Not my MO.

I know how this stuff tends to snowball in the JB forum with multiple people reaching just to take part in a side discussion so I'll drop it. :lol:

Back to the topic at hand: Writing letters to Santa. Watch half these cats wind up with a lump of coal.

anyone have tips on how to kop from foot action, eastbay, foot locker? have never been successful with any website with a timer....advice would be nice thanks guys!
That makes 2 of us. I got the HGG 13's from foot action, but it was a last ditch shot at it when I didnt get from anywhere else, lucked out I would say. So some advise would be helpful.

the restock is cool, and the re-restocks as well.

But i still have a hard time paying RETAIL for some of the Jordans. The pleather and quick paint chipping pushes me away from dropping $180 + :smh:

kind of off topic but I just got off the line with my homie from JB and he told me the whole story on how they are trying to make as much money as possible before the end of May, and they were looking at all the black/blue 9's (black bottoms) and they had to come up with something to move them.....
mean.gif
  So they had a suggestion box/email contest, and the winner got money.... now we have limited black bottom 9's that drop on Nike.com today.... Lmmao! It kind of makes you think how and why they would sit on all these kicks, knowing people want them... Like the 88's, im sure that whatever thay have left if they would have dropped them back on the original date, they still would have sold.... but to say they are gone and have people buying at 2 times higher off ebay, is a slap in the face and makes you think is limited really limited....

Last edited:
kind of off topic but I just got off the line with my homie from JB and he told me the whole story on how they are trying to make as much money as possible before the end of May, and they were looking at all the black/blue 9's (black bottoms) and they had to come up with something to move them..... :smh:   So they had a suggestion box/email contest, and the winner got money.... now we have limited black bottom 9's that drop on Nike.com today.... Lmmao!

Sounds about right.

I really hope they are restocking those 1989 Military and Fire Red 4s that washed their way ashore in Guam years ago. It's time to put them back on the market.

Seriously I hope I can get my hands on the black/red XI or thunder IV.

kind of off topic but I just got off the line with my homie from JB and he told me the whole story on how they are trying to make as much money as possible before the end of May, and they were looking at all the black/blue 9's (black bottoms) and they had to come up with something to move them.....
mean.gif
  So they had a suggestion box/email contest, and the winner got money.... now we have limited black bottom 9's that drop on Nike.com today.... Lmmao! It kind of makes you think how and why they would sit on all these kicks, knowing people want them... Like the 88's, im sure that whatever thay have left if they would have dropped them back on the original date, they still would have sold.... but to say they are gone and have people buying at 2 times higher off ebay, is a slap in the face and makes you think is limited really limited....
I really always wondered the same thing. why release only so many and make ur consumers unhappy and more than like pay a reseller and make more off the shoes than you did at $160 ... release ur entire stock hopefully majority can get their hands on it and u still get all ur money at $160 with a happy customer. I mean i know resellers still gonna get their pairs but if u emptied stock then there more chance you got the money instead of a reseller gettin the money from someone that missed out

I hope that made sense, i was typing fast as hell

I know that back in early Feb I was able to get into the the MJ building
At Nike HQ in Beaverton. I was lucky to go on tour on all three levels.
levels that not even employee's R allowed to go into. Anyway as we take
the tour I got to see how everything is desighned and drawn up. All the
materials and colors. So as I walked througout the building they had soooo
much unreleased colors and pairs of J's just thrown in boxes throughout
the one of the entire level. So yea they do have crap load of shoes just laying
around. I seen a lot of J's that will never hit the public that R straight Heat.

I really hope they are restocking those 1989 Military and Fire Red 4s that washed their way ashore in Guam years ago. It's time to put them back on the market.

Seriously I hope I can get my hands on the black/red XI or thunder IV.
Please elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom