Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 NDC offers paypal. I've used it on all the releases I have tried for and i've never had a problem. 
I always checkout via PayPal on NDC .. You won't lose your item when being redirected back to the site either, even if you get an "error" message. I only have PayPal issues when it comes to FNL
mean.gif
Oh snap I guess i never even noticed, most of the time my NDC purchases are from mobile and i just check out regular.  I never meant you lose the item because you get redirected i just meant you could lose thru the time of being redirected and if you get the SPA page since sites (ftl fnl etc) dont hold your shoes in cart for long.

FNL + new release + paypal =
frown.gif

What's ndc, Nike dc?
its a good question (kinda) .. i mistook NikeDC for nike dot come once .. it happens

Wish FL would update the launch locator with the restock info
 lately they have only been adding releases for that week of

probably for that reason. think about how many times they answer the same question over n over. if i ran their twitter i would ignore over half of those tweets. you can only answer the same question so many times ... you know .. kinda like people ask the same thing over n over in here

Last edited:
Ndc does Paypal
Finishline has come thru plenty of times. The problem is on there end with
Account processing. I've got lucky with using a gift card or $20 reward to purchase after failed attempts and maybe $1200 In hold and cancel transactions.
Jury is still out on which site is the best other than free shipping. One thing is for sure with me
If I commit to a site that morning I go HAM.

How long do shoes stay in your cart on NDC?

When I got my 88s from the original feb release date, NDC held them long enough where I got kicked out of payment info screen and back to the home page. & I waited a while for that payment to go through

Wish FL would update the launch locator with the restock info

100% will not happen. Restocked shoes are not going to be communicated to the public, as always. If these forums and social media did not exist 99% of the people in here would not know to expect a restock on May 25th of restocked, not on the calendar and relaunched, shoes. The information outside of 88's and Thunder 4's will only be communicated by the retailers if they put it on their calendar and scream it from the twitter mountain.

FTL Release calendar clearly states that their communication to the public (and also what I believe to be true) is that 88's are an online only release so they will not be on the launch locator. FTL has not said that they will have Thunder 4's on May 25th, so by Tuesday, May 21st you can expect the launch locator to only show options for black toe's, Kobe 8 GC's aka Venice beach aka tie dyes aka "jus throw crap on there and release it"s, sprite Lebron X lows, and Turquoise Lebron X PS elites (other 2 usually don't make the locator) because those are FTL's launch day shoes for May 25th.

Last edited:
It shouldn't take longer than two mins to checkout. I wanna know how much is the 88's after tax.

It shouldn't take longer than two mins to checkout. I wanna know how much is the 88's after tax.
depending on your state ..

google your state's tax

88s ($200) x state tax = __ >>> __ + 200 = 88s after tax

6% - $212

7% - $214

9% - $218

Lol grab your last receipt, look at what the local tax percentage was and convert that to a decimal (divide by 100). Add 1.00 to that and multiply it by $200. That is what you will pay on NDC or anywhere else with free shipping offers.

$217.93 on NDC, $225.51 on FNL, and $225.91 on FTL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom