Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need those cement 4's, this restock is crazy though

Has there been any concrete info on WC4's yet? I keep hearing about them but it seems like it's all spec, unless I missed something being posted in the past few hours. And they haven't really restocked like other CW's and Retro's have. I feel like the Cav 4's haven't restocked much either. Hopefully I can pick the Cavs up at sneakercon in NYC on the 13th of next month, possibly as a trade.

I'm still debating what to gun for first, I have it narrowed down to 2 shoes and if they keep confirming more CW's my head might explode with indecision. I have a funny feeling I'm only coming away with two pairs off NDC max. Gonna see about a friend in my local champs holding me something that gets restocked.

They are confirming bred 4's only at Willowbrook, NJ Champs. No word on BT 1's or any other CW's yet.

Sneakercon NYC .. July 13th

WC4s would be nice, since my pair already got yellow netting, it's time for a new pair with half size down :smokin

I'm not sure if I should jump on a pair of 88s for 285 local or just wait n try on the re-stock??

I just called da store around my way, they said they was gonna be restockin shoes y'all. Just helpin out...

Hell ya repped! Ima get a pair of this shoe and a pair of those shoes from da store. Can't wait, missed on both those releases!

@CJgomez I would buy that local 88 for $285 if you realllly like that shoe. You get to see it in person and you should be able to spot a fake of these if you are even looking on the secondary market and were ever willing to spend money. That price is below resell market value and you won't see that after the 25th. And if you had trouble getting a pair when they released 90% of the stock in february your chances realistically aren't better getting the incredibly smaller amount that is left, with no backdoor tricks this time around and no people at work that are forced to sit this release out. If this was the original release date I would never tell anyone to buy resell before taking their chance at retail, as I am a retail or bust buyer. But that's not the scenario we are in here, so I just want to help you make an informed decision.

Latest update: fire red 4's (select HOH stores)

Fire Red 4's are showing up at select HOH stores all over the country, i know 5 stores myself and then lots of people are confirming other HoH locations are in fact getting them in.

Latest update: fire red 4's (select HOH stores)

Fire Red 4's are showing up at select HOH stores all over the country, i know 5 stores myself and then lots of people are confirming other HoH locations are in fact getting them in.
had any stores you know of yourself confirm the WC IV's?

had any stores you know of yourself confirm the WC IV's?

No not yet, but I got that info from a JB/Nike source, he gave me a list of shoes that were going to pop up, and a list that was a maybe... Fire Red 4's and WC 4's are on the maybe list, and starting today and yesterday stores are getting fire red 4's in. So I'm going to hold out and wait and see.

No not yet, but I got that info from a JB/Nike source, he gave me a list of shoes that were going to pop up, and a list that was a maybe... Fire Red 4's and WC 4's are on the maybe list, and starting today and yesterday stores are getting fire red 4's in. So I'm going to hold out and wait and see.
You think there can be enough pairs for an online release? That shoe came out a but more than a year ago so what are the chances of seeing them come to a lot of stores?

You think there can be enough pairs for an online release? That shoe came out a but more than a year ago so what are the chances of seeing them come to a lot of stores?

I don't know, but the same thing could be said about fire red 4's, they came out of no where.

This page is going nuts...just gonna cop online goodluck to us all!!!
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom