Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i see, its really just differnet tax rates. Ive never ordered from ftl so i dont know bout their tax.

Last edited:
57 pages of the same exact questions....this is getting a little out of hand. MOD please add a sneaker calculator to all threads...smh

This thread moves quick!...but is full of useless posts when google can answer most of those questions.

mean.gif
 as if sorting through all the predictions wasn't enough, now I come in here and have to sort through 5 pages of bickering
laugh.gif

Tried to search for the answer but couldn't find it. Will the restock include kid sizes? Specifically the Bred 11s in GS sizes?

Tried to search for the answer but couldn't find it. Will the restock include kid sizes? Specifically the Bred 11s in GS sizes?
The very first post in this thread is updated daily with the most accurate info.  Keep an eye on that post; more info will come as we get closer to the 25th.

For the people asking questions, do you even twitter?

If you don't, I suggest creating one and start following Nike, EastBay and etc to get the up to date information. You can even @ or DM the company with your questions for a more direct answer.

I swear people can't do work for themselves always relying on NT. The lurkers come out the wood work :smh:

I mean this is a place for sneaker discussion and help with sneakers, but it seems like some of you just want a free ride.

Is there any point of restocking the fire red 5s with the much nicer black tongues coming out, and Joker 3s? Should restock on something a little better.

Me too but FNL gives me an error, takes my money and puts it right back :smh:

I hate FNL, they never want my money. missed out on concords last restock because they flagged me. I've been salty of FNL ever since. I even hate FNL stores, FTL and Champs are much better stores IMO. Luckily I have a few friends that can scoop something up for me when I need it off FNL.

Not everybody has the time to go through all 57 pages.

SEARCH FEATURE = EASY

Need those cement 4's, this restock is crazy though

Has there been any concrete info on WC4's yet? I keep hearing about them but it seems like it's all spec, unless I missed something being posted in the past few hours. And they haven't really restocked like other CW's and Retro's have. I feel like the Cav 4's haven't restocked much either. Hopefully I can pick the Cavs up at sneakercon in NYC on the 13th of next month, possibly as a trade.

I'm still debating what to gun for first, I have it narrowed down to 2 shoes and if they keep confirming more CW's my head might explode with indecision. I have a funny feeling I'm only coming away with two pairs off NDC max. Gonna see about a friend in my local champs holding me something that gets restocked.

They are confirming bred 4's only at Willowbrook, NJ Champs. No word on BT 1's or any other CW's yet.

Not sure how accurate this is but for SoCal heads, just called HOH in Lakewood. They confirmed they're getting Fire Red 5's and Fire Red 4's.

Is there any point of restocking the fire red 5s with the much nicer black tongues coming out, and Joker 3s? Should restock on something a little better.
I'm guessing they're unloading whatever 3M tongue Fire Reds they didn't sell out. Sat in some places around my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom