Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the twitter feeds of these shoe company's is so funny. How many different ways can you say no info or no restock on those. It's as if people keep asking it will magically happen

Watching the twitter feeds of these shoe company's is so funny. How many different ways can you say no info or no restock on those. It's as if people keep asking it will magically happen
Yeah, they continue to tweet the same answer over and over to the same question.   I bet it has too be frustrated for them 

Bet. You didn't happen to ask about Corks did you? I'll be calling tomorrow if not.
Dude said they already had fire 4 and 5s in the back of the store...i ask about other restocks and he said just keep calling to check

Last edited:
People should just start asking questions the week of... It's getting ridiculous. Same questions over and over and over again. If u don't wanna read it all or keep checking every couple hours to read, then ask the questions a few days before the 25th

I wonder if NDC's going to do that whole "We saved you a spot" thing again. I wonder if they implemented that to filter out bots or something. If not whats the point of it?

I wonder if NDC's going to do that whole "We saved you a spot" thing again. I wonder if they implemented that to filter out bots or something. If not whats the point of it?
Hope not, that thing didnt work too well for me. Waited for 30 minutes with that message til it told me it was out of stock smh.

Luckily I was able to come up with a pair on FNL.

Hope not, that thing didnt work too well for me. Waited for 30 minutes with that message til it told me it was out of stock smh.
Luckily I was able to come up with a pair on FNL.
That's the new system. I'd rather have that than hand jamming the add to Cart button indefinitely. Personal preference tho.

WC 4s released back in FEB 2012, its been more than one year. I doubt they restocking those but hey you never know since they restocked concords on FNL. 
laugh.gif

Asked 3 Finish Lines about the Thunder 4 restock and they all had no clue about them releasing.
My local FNL confirmed. He was on the terminal CPU for a minute and said that's all they're getting that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom