Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First online then switched to instore back and forth gonna have a few people camping out for shoes that won't even be at that store.
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Is it me or is this thread confusing. Some sneakers were restocking at a certain location and now theyre not. online release to instore. ill just keep checking the first page.
Called two locations monday that said they were restocking certain shoes and tuesday they hit me with the we're not restocking anything tip

I'm waiting till sunday to go all out and make a million calls
First online then switched to instore back and forth gonna have a few people camping out for shoes that won't even be at that store.
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif
I would say just watch Champs twitter page, they are the only ones who keep changing....

I would also like to add that if you are dumb enough to go camp out for hours at a store and you didn't confirm with them the night before that they have the shoes you are trying to cop.... I think you deserve to sit outside like a ******...... If I worked at a store I wouldnt even say anything until we opened at 10....

Yay it's almost Wednesday evening. Fingers crossed that there's some good CWs in the Kobe restock.

Last edited:
I would also like to add that if you are dumb enough to go camp out for hours at a store and you didn't confirm with them the night before that they have the shoes you are trying to cop.... I think you deserve to sit outside like a ******...... If I worked at a store I wouldnt even say anything until we opened at 10....
:lol:

EDIT: Its posted in the LeBron thread. This is the 5/25 restock thread.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
did they change the layout on the desktop version??? what's up with this blue highlight indicating the time and post number every time some one post???

Gunning for a pair of 88's for vacation next month.

I'll spring for a pair of white/ cement iv's if available.

Corks if i get lucky to sell. I won't lie. If I can get a few bucks off my 88's by flipping those, I will.

Last edited:
EDIT: Its posted in the LeBron thread. This is the 5/25 restock thread.

Thanks
You good, yeah that restock is for today, im sure its to move pairs before the May deadline... Im sure we will see more before the 25th but the shoes I posted are set for the 25th...

:lol: :lol:

Any opinions guys on which is the better pickup on the restock of the jordan 4s the breds, the fire reds or the blk-white cements???

Damn I haven't been this excited about memorial weekend since the 90's going down to wildwood as a high school student. jersey heads know
All jokes aside this thread is gonna blow up next week easily 300 pages

Any opinions guys on which is the better pickup on the restock of the jordan 4s the breds, the fire reds or the blk-white cements???

Good question I have the bred 4 they are comfortable and go with anything
But those fire red got me thinking ?:smile:
Wc4 are played by me. (fire red )will try for those after my first round picks

Last edited:
FYI - quality on the fire red IVs was tragic to say the least. Mil IVs weren't much better.

I'd say the white/cements. I have the breds and although I love them, they're just not good quality. Not sure how the cements are. I wear my breds to work almost every day but it doesn't hide the fact that there are mad paint chips, cracking, and he suede traps EVERYTHING.

Damn I haven't been this excited about memorial weekend since the 90's going down to wildwood as a high school student. jersey heads know
All jokes aside this thread is gonna blow up next week easily 300 pages

:wow:

philly heads know too. :lol: I sold icecream on the beaches there for a few years. ALL my profits went right back to Wildwoods corrections facilities. They arrested me for every little thing. This summer is my first weekend back in many many years. I hope all my fines were paid off.

Last edited:
FYI - quality on the fire red IVs was tragic to say the least. Mil IVs weren't much better.
man my Milli 4s creased while trying them on. If the Fire Red IVs are as such I may pass, although they are a dope OG colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom