Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called my local mall (Topanga mall, woodland hills Ca.) and they said they're getting fire red 4's and 5's. I forgot to ask about the black toes though, lol.

I'm gonna try to cop online then go make it to hoh to get to the front of that line! I'm in denver so 6am online for me. Hoh opens at 10 but its in a mall and the mall doors don't open till 9 so the longest I have to camp is an hr

Now why is it when I call my local champs, first they lead me on last week saying there will be Jordan restocks but they don't know what exactly. Today I call and ask about the 25th and i get a straight NOPE no restocks. da fuq is up with all the BS.

Now why is it when I call my local champs, first they lead me on last week saying there will be Jordan restocks but they don't know what exactly. Today I call and ask about the 25th and i get a straight NOPE no restocks. da fuq is up with all the BS.
Don't listen to them some employees Don't even know what there talking about.

i would say that whoever you talked to is a got**** lie, because i just left champs in my neighborhood and she said theyre just trying to pick the date to release the tickets.

Surprised at how many people missed out on the 88s. Thought that was a smooth release for the most part... Maybe most trying to double up I guess....

Surprised at how many people missed out on the 88s. Thought that was a smooth release for the most part... Maybe most trying to double up I guess....
People miss out on every release even if it doesn't sell out.

I do know that not all Champs will be getting the restocks, I have spoke to a Champs connect and they will have a list of stores before all of this goes down, I will post it when I get it.  I also know they keep going back and forth from online only, instore and online, and instore only, so just wait and we will get the info intime to make plans for the 25th.

Last edited:
Is it me or is this thread confusing. Some sneakers were restocking at a certain location and now theyre not. online release to instore. ill just keep checking the first page.

Is it me or is this thread confusing. Some sneakers were restocking at a certain location and now theyre not. online release to instore. ill just keep checking the first page.

I can understand where you are confused. honestly, things probably wont become clear until around the 25th. any instore stuff could become more definite once they get their shipment for that week.

I do know that not all Champs will be getting the restocks, I have spoke to a Champs connect and they will have a list of stores before all of this goes down, I will post it when I get it.  I also know they keep going back and forth from online only, instore and online, and instore only, so just wait and we will get the info intime to make plans for the 25th.

Called two locations monday that said they were restocking certain shoes and tuesday they hit me with the we're not restocking anything tip

I'm waiting till sunday to go all out and make a million calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom