Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be going camping this weekend for Memorial Day. I'm thinking I'm gonna set my alarm for 4 AM so I can get back to town by 530 and hopefully get some shoes (live in mountain zone so shoes release at 6 am here). Love getting second chances and avoiding resale places.

Is there a way to find out which outlets will have Jordans, or is it just luck of the draw and you have to go and hope for the best? 

I'm wondering if the closest outlet to me will have the 13s, or any other Js for that matter.  I never bother calling these stores anymore either because no one knows what they're talking about, they usually know 10x LESS than I do.
You should call them or visit them . I called them yesterday and the person who answered confirmed they would be getting them 13's red/black but this is Aurora Illinois.

Is there a way to find out which outlets will have Jordans, or is it just luck of the draw and you have to go and hope for the best? 

I'm wondering if the closest outlet to me will have the 13s, or any other Js for that matter.  I never bother calling these stores anymore either because no one knows what they're talking about, they usually know 10x LESS than I do.
You should call them or visit them . I called them yesterday and the person who answered confirmed they would be getting them 13's red/black but this is Aurora Illinois.

wait outlets get jordans on release day? wut :lol:

i never knew this

imma call some and see l8r

Well the Black Grapes are being pushed back to 6/15.  So you have some room now.
tumblr_mcmfgpTKQT1qkfxfn.gif

Ok, so what has actually been confirmed, and what is just speculation?

The 88 3s & thunder 4s are confirmed. Are the 11s a sure thing? I haven't seen Nike or any other store cosign it

Ok, so what has actually been confirmed, and what is just speculation?

The 88 3s & thunder 4s are confirmed. Are the 11s a sure thing? I haven't seen Nike or any other store cosign it

these bred 11's have been restocked SO many times i wouldnt be surprised if they get restocked again :lol:

Good looks! Gonna double up on so I can un DS my current pairs, couple things I missed like Joker 3s Id like to cop. Id prefer a bigger release but hey a restock better than nothing

Any chance the bred 11's end up being an in-store & online release or just in-store?? Also, do they drop on 5/25 or 6/1? :\

Last edited:
Dont get why anyone would think the jordan "craze" may come to an end. It only seems to be slowly increasing over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom