Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....but yeah bad idea. I got there at 6am with a line 30 deep ALL talking about the royals and have been camping for mad hours. Needless to say I bounced. Not gonna wait in a 4-5hr line and come up empty handed.
For real, my homie just sent me a pic of only 8 people in line.... He just got there and was number 5.... Maybe others bounced also... Thats why I posted it, cause nobody was there....

Last edited:
^^^I don't think so cuz some of those kids were ready to fight. Had there own list of names and sizes and in what order. I was dumbfounded to how serious this **** was. One dude said he drove from NY. I really doubt they disbanded the line, but who knows...

^^^I don't think so cuz some of those kids were ready to fight. Had there own list of names and sizes and in what order. I was dumbfounded to how serious this **** was. One dude said he drove from NY. I really doubt they disbanded the line, but who knows...
Lmmao not they had a list....

Hey, can someone with a Footlocker/HOH connect do an inventory check, im trying to see if i got some correct info on the 5/25/13 restock... Hit my inbox!

laugh.gif
Fam I was for real..... Lol!
Lol I know.  Just the way I read all of that excitement had me weak.  Like Daniel Bryan chanting yes.

I forgot all about the Villa grand opening in kzoo Michigan today, I woke up to a picture of a short line.....salty

damn I have a flight to catch on saturday morning (25th) .. so I won't be able to visit any sneaker stores that day and once I'm back from the island the restock will be gone! 
mean.gif

damn I have a flight to catch on saturday morning (25th) .. so I won't be able to visit any sneaker stores that day and once I'm back from the island the restock will be gone! 
mean.gif
You can always pay $599.89 for an hour of Delta Airlines wifi.... Lol!

mean.gif

You can always pay $599.89 for an hour of Delta Airlines wifi.... Lol!
Lol Delta Wifi doesn't cost that much..... But it isn't worth it the signal is not strong enough to be able to buy sneakers off of it..... :x

Last edited:
Lol Delta Wifi doesn't cost that much..... But it isn't worth it the signal is not strong enough to be able to buy sneakers off of it.....
sick.gif
Maybe im thinking of Amereican Airlines, IDK... but one of them is high as giraffe ***...

Last edited:
Only site that ever works for me is FNL

I hope they end up getting the 88's

If not I won't get my hopes up

Great info. Thanks.

Now I have to decide between another pair of Fire red 5's or some 88's for vacation.

If I have a couple good bartending nights, might be an 88 summer.

I'd love a pair of jokers too, I just won't wear them enough to justify 160.

Great info. Thanks.

Now I have to decide between another pair of Fire red 5's or some 88's for vacation.

If I have a couple good bartending nights, might be an 88 summer.

I'd love a pair of jokers too, I just won't wear them enough to justify 160.
Get the 88's, retro the 80's man, they look cool also

Get the 88's, retro the 80's man, they look cool also

Yeah. It just pisses me off that they're 200 bucks. 220 w/ shipping. I remember paying 100 for them 10 years ago and wore them to death. :rolleyes

They are my all time favorites though if I HAD to choose. Hope I can cop a pair fairly easily. I've passed the first two times around. I think I really want them now.

Last edited:
Yeah. It just pisses me off that they're 200 bucks. 220 w/ shipping. I remember paying 100 for them 10 years ago and wore them to death. :rolleyes

They are my all time favorites though if I HAD to choose. Hope I can cop a pair fairly easily. I've passed the first two times around. I think I really want them now.
shipping is free over $100 for NDC members.

shipping is free over $100 for NDC members.
And the FTL family have codes that you can use for free shipping as long as its not the initial release. My wht/rd VIIIs shipped for free this week...As well as ship to store options

Last edited:
I'm really hoping ndc gets lots of 88's. I hate paying shipping and sales tax on finishline and those seem to be the only 2 sites I get through.

haha I'm probably already a member, but repped anyway. I usually just cop from a local mom and pop. (clicks NDC to double check.)
Most mom and pops by me have bums there, they just laugh if i ask do you guys get new jordan releases -_- Hobos..

Most mom and pops by me have bums there, they just laugh if i ask do you guys get new jordan releases -_- Hobos..

I've been going to Player's here in Philly for decades now. They signed up with JB from the jump as far as I know. They get every release. I don't think they'll get any of the rerelease though. I'm gonna call them in a few to make sure.

IF YOU WONDER WHERE YOUR POST WENT, IT WAS PROBABLY DELETED IF YOU TALKED ABOUT BOTS OR RESELLERS.

The reason is I want to keep this thread somewhat on topic and the crying about resellers is old and tired. I will delete any posts, though I will probably miss some, for people that talk about how many they flipping or whatever also so its not a 1 sided issue. It should stimulate a more positive environment in here.

The goal is to clean up the culture in here and we can realize this goal better as we grow our staff. We definitely need change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom