Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pick up the phone and call your local spots right before the 25th
edit: ^ dam u told him already
mean.gif
laugh.gif

bruh common sense will take u a very long way in life and in getting shoes

Last edited:
^^^ we've been saying this over and over tho. Read through the thread instead of being lazy.

Too bad each thread couldnt have a FAQ section .. who am I kidding that wouldnt solve anything they dont read the thread so why would they read the FAQ

Too bad each thread couldnt have a FAQ section .. who am I kidding that wouldnt solve anything they dont read the thread so why would they read the FAQ
Kams been updating page one and I put info is on page one in the title and people still don't look. They want personalized answers and want us to find out which stores in their area will have the shoes.

the only thing id even care if they dropped would be the concords.

concords>>>>any of those restocking IMO

People are too lazy to go out and talk to the store workers these days. It's like your their secretary and you gotta make all the call for them and give them all the information

Hey guys need some advice asap. So I was working a deal with a guy on craigslist for lebron 9 chinas ds 280 delivered to my door. And than found out he's got a ds pair of jordan V quai 54s for 370. I might get both but if you had to pick one, which would you guys? Thx in advance.

People are too lazy to go out and talk to the store workers these days. It's like your their secretary and you gotta make all the call for them and give them all the information

Then if you do find out info for them, they scream ducktales :lol:

the only thing id even care if they dropped would be the concords.

concords>>>>any of those restocking IMO

i still got DS concords that id trade for some royals 1's

but i love em and dont wanna part ways :frown:

I'm with you regarding those trainers; hope there are some NSW restocks as well.
yea man im waking up like everyone else to check since i have doubles of almost all those jordans so if i see a NSW joint that I like its going to be easier Im sure since people scrambling for the jordans. I cant find those damn jon jones shoes for cheaper than 350 on ebay

I would but the royals thread was locked

I thought this re-stock might of had the royals so I came in here

I think we need another royal 1 thread only because people are still talking about it. If people can keep on topic and stop all the nonsense like hypebeast/resellers and so on

I think we need another royal 1 thread only because people are still talking about it. If people can keep on topic and stop all the nonsense like hypebeast/resellers and so on

We tried 4 threads. At that point, it is what it is. There is a retro I thread that people can post in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom