Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh:  @ bred 13s only being at outlets I hope this isn't true. so far it's looking like just 1's for me. :rolleyes
I still think they will pop up, its just not confirmed yet..... But try to get the outlets they are like $130 or something, they are sitting..

where they sitting? from my observations, people eating them up at $140, especially on phone order.

I wish they didn't ruin 4s they don't look good at all with that long tongue and lower cut with huge dip in the ankle
Totally agree with you, and don't forget the 'boxy' toe-box. I personally hate the long tongue on the Black/Red 4. It's a real shame for such a classic model.

It's crazy that all these shoes were just sitting in stock(my assumption), probably could have just released them all the first time and everybody would have been happy...
mean.gif
That's not a good business move.  The way they do it allows people to thirst for them and they'll have another opportunity to release them and bank even more due to the hype.  Marketing 101.
Steve Jobs Method

Anyone have any info on Houston releasing the Black & red XIs? A good friend needs a 6.5 boys and I dont know where to point her honestly

Originally Posted by KidStaten  

Originally Posted by chronicsneaker  

It's crazy that all these shoes were just sitting in stock(my assumption), probably could have just released them all the first time and everybody would have been happy...
mean.gif
That's not a good business move.  The way they do it allows people to thirst for them and they'll have another opportunity to release them and bank even more due to the hype.  Marketing 101.

Steve Jobs Method
I think it's the reverse method.  Nike drop the shoe in the market to test the water.  If it's hot, they'll do another batch just to make them look like a good guy (aka trying to meet demand).  While Steve Jobs flat out tell consumer that his product is superior and is available all the time, just need to drop big stack of $$$.

But you're right, it is part of marketing method.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KidStaten  

Originally Posted by chronicsneaker  

mean.gif

Steve Jobs Method
I think it's the reverse method.  Nike drop the shoe in the market to test the water.  If it's hot, they'll do another batch just to make them look like a good guy (aka trying to meet demand).  While Steve Jobs flat out tell consumer that his product is superior and is available all the time, just need to drop big stack of $$$.

he feigned exclusivity and created hype.. I don't believe Nike is creating more batches due to the fact that restocked pairs are yellowed signifying age.  It's very possible I'm wrong tho lol.

Last edited:

Makes sense...

I'm really hoping for the Area 72 collection to drop again. But I'm just dreaming. Looking forward to this restock

Wtf lol, we are on a sneaker forum, who are you again? The guy above me posted about the area 72 pack, cry me a river Brah

On NDC we can get more than one shoe right ? As long as it's a different one? Or just one for everything ?
Yes, I believe you can only get one of each shoe, but you can buy multiple different shoes I don't think there's a limit so long as it's 1 pair per.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom