Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked for the 4/10 restock grabbed HGG for me then went back to grab my cousin a pair. But then i went straight for those checked out immediately then double back. I think if you add to cart shop around then 5 min later check out and try to double back you will come up empty handed for the 2nd go round.

I believe and agree that 10 minute window is true but personally i just like to secure my #1 pair first thats all.
Man, I'm still salty about that big restock last month. Got my Twitter notification like 5 minutes after the tweet went out... Really wanted those 13's.
mad.gif

I just spent the last hour putting together a spreadsheet of every shoe up for re-release, prices and where they'll be available, coupled with a list of every Champs, Foot Locker/HOH, and FNL in the bay area. Now I just have to spend some time harassing all of them and seeing which ones will lie (upon multiple calls) and which ones are legit about what they have going on.

I just spent the last hour putting together a spreadsheet of every shoe up for re-release, prices and where they'll be available, coupled with a list of every Champs, Foot Locker/HOH, and FNL in the bay area. Now I just have to spend some time harassing all of them and seeing which ones will lie (upon multiple calls) and which ones are legit about what they have going on.
hook it up mang! use google document share 
wink.gif

Bro, it's so many shoes coming out on that day...you're gonna get @ least 1 or 2 pairs. It shld almost impossible to come up empty handed on that day for ppl planning on coppin something

It's a restock, all these shoes aren't "relaunching" there will def be limited pairs. OG 1's are always super limited and we all know about the 88's, they def aren't dropping more than they did the initial release. Most people will be lucky to get 1 pair of 1 shoe, unless your a NDC beast and your a pro at this. If the black toes release in #'s like the patents or royals and half the amount of 88's release that did the first time, not to mention everything else is in restock quantities, people aren't walking away with 2-3 pairs. I'm gonna cop a pair in store or RSVP and then hitting up NDC whatever else I can.

If you can get more thn 3 pairs , idk how the fk u did that but props lets see come the 25 if some cats can cop more thn 2 pair

It's a restock, all these shoes aren't "relaunching" there will def be limited pairs. OG 1's are always super limited and we all know about the 88's, they def aren't dropping more than they did the initial release. Most people will be lucky to get 1 pair of 1 shoe, unless your a NDC beast and your a pro at this. If the black toes release in #'s like the patents or royals and half the amount of 88's release that did the first time, not to mention everything else is in restock quantities, people aren't walking away with 2-3 pairs. I'm gonna cop a pair in store or RSVP and then hitting up NDC whatever else I can.
I know that...but, it's like 15+ shoes coming out. If you go after the main shoe you want, you shld @ least get that one pair. But, if you're tryna cop every last single pair, Good Luck w/ that...Some ppl focus are gonna be focused on 1 shoe while others are gonna be on the others, so its a pick and choose game. You got the RSVP, and you have online...But, coming out empty handed I just don't see it happening

The question is....will stores be having Bred 11s in GS sizes? I feel like Black toes will be easy to get. Not everyone likes the retro 1s

anybody have any info on whether they will tweet a separate link for each shoe or if it will be a link to a page with multiple shoes (like they did on the BIG april 10 restock)????

I asked @nikestore a couple times w/ no response

I would imagine its going to be a link to a page with all the shoes just like on april 10, but who knows...on days that multiple shoes release at the same time nike tweets separate links for each shoe

So I'm going to be out of town for a graduation that morning. The connection I'll be able to use is DSL. Am I screwed or will DSL be fast enough to get through in time?

Pretty fast.

I'm thinking that since the 1s and 88s are TLO that they will release those as they regularly do and then tweet a link later for the other shoes.
The link for 11's will be posted on twitter at what time? What time does the link usually get posted? 

Not a lurker, I hate posting in the JB section of NT(read the last 30 pages and you can tell why). I just wanted to give kamuekcmo props for dropping the info and updating the first page. Not really interested in any of the shoes, just interested in the way this all will play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom