Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm eastbay is only got the 88s on their release calendar, guess this is the only love shown for international people like myself :frown:

I called several Champs in PA and Jersey within 15 miles of Philly - they are all over the map! Cannot get a straight answer. I will try back in a couple days and report my findings.

Foams are great to hoop in, they last longer in looks because all you have to do is wipe em after you hoop and there good to go.

due to some twitter reports of silent drops in Tampa, FL I decided to call my local stores in Orlando, FL essentially the next marketplace over. I asked around and mentioned the silent drops in footlockers and the like were "we are waiting to hear from management on what to drop on what day this week". It's like pulling teeth some times but I do understand these employees are prolly being bombarded with the same questions.

Last edited:
I'm loaded with everything on the restock list (that i wanted), but i totally slept on one shoe...
that being said, I'm copping the Joker III, and I'm not ashamed in the least 8)

Last edited:
Anybody wanna share tips on how to get the wc iii's of eastbay???? last time i had the page open with timer and my size selected and still wasnt able to add to cart

Anybody wanna share tips on how to get the wc iii's of eastbay???? last time i had the page open with timer and my size selected and still wasnt able to add to cart
you just have to keep clicking over and over again, youre size and add to cart. some people got there pairs hours after the online release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom