Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont know anymore. Nothing really stands out to me

Just sold my 2011 cements so not sure i want these. But i did kinda sell em cuz i thought the restoxk would come. Idk.

Have 2 black/red, one stealth foam.

Guess u can never have enough stealth foam. Best shoe ever. Right up if not past fp1 for me

Bro im convinced this post is to troll me since the stealths arent restocking and i have yet to get a pair

Its gonna be real interesting man

88s will be TLO

Black toes at 140 ? Ehh

The rumors of more

Corks would be an exercise in futility

If kams saying watch out for others, im trusting.

Not surprised. That NDC list on the first page is all speculation and rumors...

Only thing confirmed are the 88's and the official release of the Black Toe 1's
mean.gif

feels like the footlocker & co restock gonna be weak. fire red 4s and 5s aren't much to ride home about. joker 3s are a joke. black/cement 4s are cool tho.

^^^ agreed but makes my life easier lol

ticket for blk toes already now its just a wait game for ndc and 88s :smokin

My anticipation for this "supposed" restock is waning by the minute. What I initially expected to be substantial quanitities of various styles seems to be nothing more than a couple of sneakers that were headed to outlets, but have now been re-routed to select retail stores across the country. I'd like to believe that some surprise drops might be in store but even that news would've leaked by now you'd think. Still geeked about the Black Toes and would like to come away with a pair of 88's if fortunate enough. Best of luck to those on the hunt this weekend. :smokin

They could do a surprise TLO restock like they did with the Barkley ASG's where no one knew it was being restocked yet they tweeted the link out and it sold out in seconds.  Expect it to be something like that.  They won't say a word until they actually tweet the link to what it is. 

They could do a surprise TLO restock like they did with the Barkley ASG's where no one knew it was being restocked yet they tweeted the link out and it sold out in seconds.  Expect it to be something like that.  They won't say a word until they actually tweet the link to what it is. 
I'm fine with that... it levels the playing field.

Just had a chat conversation with a Nike rep and this is what I got:

"The only restock at this time for the 25th  is the 88's. I would recommend to keep an eye on our launch calendar for any updates"

[font=Helvetica, Helvetica Neue, Arial]Not too convincing but whatever.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom