Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried calling both University Mall HOH in Tampa and Florida Mall HOH in Orlando, and neither one of them gave me any information on the restocks, just told me they had no idea even though it's in 4 days. Has anyone else had better luck contacting them? I'd be shocked to see neither of those places getting anything

I tried calling both University Mall HOH in Tampa and Florida Mall HOH in Orlando, and neither one of them gave me any information on the restocks, just told me they had no idea even though it's in 4 days. Has anyone else had better luck contacting them? I'd be shocked to see neither of those places getting anything
Naw dude it depends on who you get, I know for sure HOH Orlando is getting Fire Red 4s/5s & Joker 1s. All I could get out of them as well as an insider source. Champs in FL Mall is getting the Bred IVs and I think Footaction is getting the Joker 3s. That's all I've been able to obtain. So far it's looking like online for me.

off topic but what if Nike was gonna restock all these kicks
but so many people are asking about it they decided not to....
:nerd:

off topic but what if Nike was gonna restock all these kicks
but so many people are asking about it they decided not to....
nerd.gif
What if... Oh wait it made no sense from a business standpoint.

Couldn't find ONE place doing a restock of the WC4 here in LA... Straight up silly that we're one of the most populous cities on earth and we can't get a decent selection of some shoes.

Yes, I'm salty as f***. 

I am with those who feel let down now

Only certain stores, now only the cements r confirmed and a few other big whup shoes

No stealth foams. No hgg. No cork. No xi on ndc.

Guess ill sleep through the restock to save for barkleyposites silver surfers.

Only certain stores, now only the cements r confirmed and a few other big whup shoes

There are some hgg restocks here in SoCal dont lose hope

Who are you kidding, you'll be up to see if anything pops up. Just like the rest of us, haha.

Last edited:
Be on the lookout guys especially in MD,NYC,HOUSTON,NORTHERN CAL and CHICAGO district manager said those are being targeted as places for WC4 and BRED 11
this is a big stretch, but did he/she mention what portion of MD would be receiving them? wc4, specifically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom