Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name won't be on the list unless they pick you. Your name will be on the raffle that is dropped into a box.
Well where I bought my raffle ticket, they also write your name down on a list.  They even require ID.  I imagine this is to prevent double dipping like you said above.

Well where I bought my raffle ticket, they also write your name down on a list.  They even require ID.  I imagine this is to prevent double dipping like you said above.
You had to buy your ticket?? ID is required so I can't have my girl come in and put my name :lol:

Which store is restocking the bred 11's and what time are they restocking?
COuldn't get them the 1st time they restocked. Trying to redeem myself.

Your late...They have already been released, restocked, restocked again, and relaunched. If you didn't redeem yourself yet, I doubt you will.

Call your surrounding HoH locations, or keep an eye out on Nike's Twitter account on the 25th.

You had to buy your ticket?? ID is required so I can't have my girl come in and put my name
laugh.gif
Sorry I meant to say where I got my raffle ticket.  lol my mistake.

Thunder 4s and Fire Red 5s are my only interests in the Restock.. but it looks like I won't be getting either since I missed the raffles and I have no luck online.. 

For my San Fernando Valley, Ca. people....

Topanga Plaza HOH = Blk toe 1's, fire red 4's and 5's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.
Topanga Plaza Champs = No shoes in store, online only.
Topanga Plaza FNL =  No shoes in store, online only.

Northridge Mall Footlocker = No shoes. Period.
Northridge Mall FNL = Only thunder 4's.
Northridge Mall Champs = Only bred 4's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

I'll hit up a few more spots and report later.

I heard shoe palace at Northridge is getting Black Toes.

Update: Raffle ended at 5.

Last edited:
If I can ill enter raffle in your size for you if I get the chance.
Thanks Gerald! That would be awesome!
glasses.gif

My name is not Wayne
laugh.gif

I thought of that because at some Shiekh's they'll give you 5 tickets if you buy a shoe cleaner. Pretty clever tactic to bump up sales volume. I asked the guys there since I'm almost at that mall for lunch on the week days and they say they disqualify folks who double dip. I ask because the raffles are on two days so they can come and enter two times if not more for the same model.

I never win so it doesn't phase me much
laugh.gif
Sorry, I got you confused with another NT'er. My bad!
embarassed.gif
  Man, I don't even bother with Shiekhs  since I've heard stories about them.
I heard shoe palace at Northridge is getting Black Toes.
Ditto for this place. Just like Shiekhs...

All of these places suck, but HOH Valley Fair has to be one if the very worst. I've tried calling so many times (over 100) and always busy the past two days. So I went in today after work and was told to speak to JR. This dude straight up tells me "I don't know about any restocks". I laughed to his face and told him there are pics of their inventory on the web.

He goes "What do you want to know? Cause I'm not allowed to say."

So I asked if they were getting anything other than IVs and V's and he said no. Then picked up the phone and told someone "There are no restocks happening here."

You can't trust any of these places or what they tell you anymore. If anyone DOES know of Bay Area places getting restocks and doing tickets today or tomorrow, please shoot me a PM.

just left fl hoh store in Scottsdale . they deny it all hahahahha i even called her out on it, and she said . i swear we arent getting anything i told her i dont believe anything any more then i put in a ticket for the black toes I SAID GOOD DAY

All of these places suck, but HOH Valley Fair has to be one if the very worst. I've tried calling so many times (over 100) and always busy the past two days. So I went in today after work and was told to speak to JR. This dude straight up tells me "I don't know about any restocks". I laughed to his face and told him there are pics of their inventory on the web.

He goes "What do you want to know? Cause I'm not allowed to say."

So I asked if they were getting anything other than IVs and V's and he said no. Then picked up the phone and told someone "There are no restocks happening here."

You can't trust any of these places or what they tell you anymore. If anyone DOES know of Bay Area places getting restocks and doing tickets today or tomorrow, please shoot me a PM.
That is a depressing story to say the least.

Lol! So Millennium is restocking those shoes huh....reaaallllly...

Nice ploy to get those Facebook likes up...

Lol they prob got like 2 pairs and gonna pick a winner who matches the size. Wouldnt even waste my time with that

Surprise restocks are designed to get people in stores and buy whatever is available to them.

Or to jump online ready to buy the first shoe they see.

Why do you guys think @NikeStore would confirm anything?

They want you online scrambling to buy, not coming up with a game plan ahead of time 

That defeats the entire purpose lol

All the whining and thirsty tweets are soooo unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom