Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah shoe palace @ Northridge said yesterday thag they weren't getting any black toes amd today they raffled them off. Top it off dude that works there tells me that if I'm looking for jordans he's selling pairs. Smh
wow, that is incredibly messed up. on multiple levels, too. I walked right passed that place because I already knew the excuses there. My brother was looking at me like "aren't we gonna ask in here?" lol. I should've mimicked the Camron gif "NOPE" lol.

just got the word in.....There will be NO CORKS this WEEKEND ndc hasn't ruled out the ROYALS yet
Hasn't there been NO information even hinting that the Royal 1s are gonna be restocked this Saturday? I mean I'd love for it to happen but I've only heard people getting their hopes up about them.

anyone else find it that the so called resellers on twitter are having their own restocks this weekend and announcing it that way....... :rofl:

It's funny, as soon as someone said no corks, the lynch mob begins to form against the OP, haha. Almost instantaneous.

yea I bet they hit some Saturday afternoon crap, once everyone just spent their wad.

Or hit us Friday at like 6 or 7 pm we'd like that too.

What about a New Release out of nowhere... that'd be  cool?

How he feed a bunch of bull when a lot of the shoes he said would restock are restocking and who knows what we will get saturday. So if the list isnt exactly 100% correct the whole list is bull?  Bunch of ungreatful mother *******
Exaaaactly...

Yeah people act like we are entitled to the knowledge we are seeking.   have to be someone to blame here, right?

thanks OP and others for dropping knowledge, even if it don't come to fruition.  It will be helpful to some of us, while others will be complaining no matter what.

So now everywhere is saying the restocks aren't happening? What happened?

Are the Bred 11's coming out anywhere? Cements 4's?

Yeah shoe palace @ Northridge said yesterday thag they weren't getting any black toes amd today they raffled them off. Top it off dude that works there tells me that if I'm looking for jordans he's selling pairs. Smh
yo seriously put that dude on blast to his manager, fk that. that pisses me off so much, i would have lit his *** up like a candle in the dark if he said that to me... shady *** mofo's go tell jose hes the manager, young looking dude... his employees are triflin hard, i dont even fk with em anymore.

It's funny, as soon as someone said no corks, the lynch mob begins to form against the OP, haha. Almost instantaneous.
that's ridiculous man, people should be grateful for someone even taking the time to POST information for others to use for their benefit

Yeah people act like we are entitled to the knowledge we are seeking.   have to be someone to blame here, right?

thanks OP and others for dropping knowledge, even if it don't come to fruition.  It will be helpful to some of us, while others will be complaining no matter what.
heck I'm grateful every day that there is a community where I can gather all my shoe info in one place, I just found out about this place in the winter, wish I knew sooner

so thank you for anyone who takes the time to share information

Lets not all attack the OP it's not his fault sometimes things change and go a different way

Lets not all attack the OP it's not his fault sometimes things change and go a different way
Exactly, he's providing us with information of the highest quality to his knowledge. I appreciate it any info provided, keep up the good work fam. Things change. People need to realise no-one can predict the future!

Yeah we're given a small glimmer of hope of Corks at retail, and if it doesn't turn out true, people act like they were wronged.  

OK.

Maybe Corks will end up somewhere before June 1, in store or online, planned or random, and people will score. Those left out will be totally bent out of shape like the OP should have known who was going to score on what shoe where/when, etc...  

Dude isn't Santa Claus with a list flying around the country checking off where all the shoes are... that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom