Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Sure This Questions Has Not Been Asked........... I.called Both My Local Champs And Only 1 Store Will Have The 11S In Infant Sizes Only. Will Champs Have Them Online For 5/25???

1.White FoamPosite Ones (Shoe Palace) Update: Online release only "Not quite sure what the store has in store for us."

2.Jordan Retro I "Black Toe" (Online & in-store Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champs, And Niketown)

Update: Finish Line no longer carrying these IN-STORE or Online. Champs No longer carrying in store.

3.Jordan Pure Violet (Footlocker IN-STORE)

4.Jordan Retro 4 "Canyon purple" (Footaction Select stores)

5.Jordan 88's (Footlocker, Eastbay,, and footaction "All Online)

Update: Finishline will not be restocking these.

6.Jordan Cement IV (FOOTLOCKER) Stores so far,

Tampa, FL University Mall HOH

Brandon, FL HOH

Lakewood, CA HOH

Northridge, CA

7.Jordan Thunders (finishline instore and online) (Hibbett Sports will have these in select stores

8.Jordan BREDS 11 (IN-STORE CHAMPS) *Limited*

9.Jordan Fire red (Footlocker)

10.Jordan X1 Breds, A.K.A "The big surprise"

So for all of you hoping that the yeezy's restock sorry to give your hopes up, i think the resellers along with flightclub NY & LA are raping the prices for them. I want to also clarify that this info is 100% correct. The only one that is iffy is the BREDS. Im not sure if this info has been posted or not, or if you found this helpful, hope all of you get the shoes you want either to collect, trade, or wear, And also be safe and civilized at the release date for in-store restocks remember the media is watching and will take advantage of anything that goes wrong from sneakerheads getting into fights, to what they say on cam.

Correct and even with Corks, the people who advised me of this info have not said anything has changed with them, I will talk to them later this morning to double check, but they have them and must drop them by the end of May, so unless something changes the worse case is that they will drop between the 25th and the 31st... Like I said i will double check for an update...
So there's still hope
happy.gif

thoroughly disappointed in this restock. Hopefully some kobes, kds, or lebrons drop, if not then I'm out.

1.White FoamPosite Ones (Shoe Palace) Update: Online release only "Not quite sure what the store has in store for us."

2.Jordan Retro I "Black Toe" (Online & in-store Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champs, And Niketown)
Update: Finish Line no longer carrying these IN-STORE or Online. Champs No longer carrying in store.

3.Jordan Pure Violet (Footlocker IN-STORE)

4.Jordan Retro 4 "Canyon purple" (Footaction Select stores)

5.Jordan 88's (Footlocker, Eastbay,, and footaction "All Online)
Update: Finishline will not be restocking these.

6.Jordan Cement IV (FOOTLOCKER) Stores so far,
Tampa, FL University Mall HOH
Brandon, FL HOH
Lakewood, CA HOH
Northridge, CA

7.Jordan Thunders (finishline instore and online) (Hibbett Sports will have these in select stores

8.Jordan BREDS 11 (IN-STORE CHAMPS) *Limited*

9.Jordan Fire red (Footlocker)

10.Jordan X1 Breds, A.K.A "The big surprise"

So for all of you hoping that the yeezy's restock sorry to give your hopes up, i think the resellers along with flightclub NY & LA are raping the prices for them. I want to also clarify that this info is 100% correct. The only one that is iffy is the BREDS. Im not sure if this info has been posted or not, or if you found this helpful, hope all of you get the shoes you want either to collect, trade, or wear, And also be safe and civilized at the release date for in-store restocks remember the media is watching and will take advantage of anything that goes wrong from sneakerheads getting into fights, to what they say on cam.

Called HOH Lakewood TWICE and they assured me they wouldn't be getting WC4s. Guy on phone was adamant they only had Fire Red 4s & 5s.

I have been tryng to research all over the internet, and there is nothing that confirms bred 11s or bred 4s selling release day, even nike denies a release on the website. this is looking bad for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom