Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Paying resell is the joke, imo. I've done it 2x and I'm so embarrassed! LOL. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
not if you truly want it cuz some releases its impossible because of work, travel or vacation and thats cool but thousands of dollars for a shoe that is nothing serious seems a bit too much, im not telling anyone how to spend their money i just dont understand it. now for an OG 1 or something alog that line i can see spending a G or more for a DS pair with a box and in holy grail condition but other than that im good sitting these crazy releases out

My Foot Measure's exactly a 12.5 on the foot measurer at the store but i always cop 13's for the extra room and 12.5's are hard to get. Could i get away with a 12? thanx

Paying resell is the joke, imo. I've done it 2x and I'm so embarrassed! LOL. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
not if you truly want it cuz some releases its impossible because of work, travel or vacation and thats cool but thousands of dollars for a shoe that is nothing serious seems a bit too much, im not telling anyone how to spend their money i just dont understand it. now for an OG 1 or something alog that line i can see spending a G or more for a DS pair with a box and in holy grail condition but other than that im good sitting these crazy releases out

I dig what you're saying, because I've done it before as stated. Nothing crazy either like 80 over. OG1s are the only OGs you could prolly wear without issue and I prefer the 2013 fit over the OG fit so that's that. However, since that time. I just look at it as it wasn't meant to be and on to the next. I don't judge other's who do, even though people sometimes take it as a shot in a thread if you say "I wouldn't pay x amount of dollars".

Offspring shipped already! I really wanna double on these.. That white liner being one reason.. but somethings telling me to not tho. Its not something I do, only done that once before..

Last edited:
dope 
nthat.gif

Went to Flight23/Footaction to pick up something else and lasers are still there for any NYC heads still looking. Also passed by Alumni in Brooklyn and they've still got em for $190. They do phone and email orders as well.

Some ATC services are only still in business cause of releases like this. Anything somewhat limited they never get. Not going to mention which one. lol

Always gotta tie, period, unless they're slip on Vans or something. LOL.

Yeh I don't get how ppls shoes stay on half the time. See peeps in 12s for example laces all over the shop. Surely theyd be walking with curled toes trying to get the shoes from flying off. Same with 3's

I don't trust this kixsquare pair straight up,bought a pair at sneakervilla im looking at kixs pair laces are different, soles are different shades compared to villa pair and laser print is darker on ks pair . Anybody else get their pairs from kixsquare yet?

I don't trust this kixsquare pair straight up,bought a pair at sneakervilla im looking at kixs pair laces are different, soles are different shades compared to villa pair and laser print is darker on ks pair . Anybody else get their pairs from kixsquare yet?
Yes I don't have an authorized retailer pair tho TF? 

Why you gotta get me paranoid?

Got mines today, can upload pics if this is a officially a thing lol

Pics please

Back
Top Bottom