Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Why would you even buy from these one off sites like Kixsquare and Sobe Life or whatever they're called? Stick to the reputable sites.

Last edited:
If you go to kixsquare website in the FAQs it states no refunds all sales final. I'm pretty positive these are legit. Now way a fake has these laser etchings or leathers match perfect. They'll always get lazy with the material. I DM'd sneakersteal where I saw the post originally asking if they're legit and he replied,"100% I'll refund you if they're fake." Sneaker steal seem honorable and legit with that site too lol

Last edited:
Well I'll wait for the rest of the pairs to come in and see what you guys get , flipped a few shoes any way so these we're basically free :lol:

Sobesoles=legit
kixsquare=legit

Both are reputable and 100% authentic. If you try to dissect every shoe you will go crazy! That's why when I see reviews talking about look at the thread, it isn't lined up right, etc that doesn't mean anything! I have legit pairs from ndc and retailers that still be off on almost every purchase. You good even with a darker laser print. At the end of the day, if you are still skeptical, just refund the purchase.

Last edited:
Sobesoles is legit got my black/gums from them. Red stamp also means nothing. There are legit store bought pairs across the entire Nike range that don't have stamps. Let's also not forget how hit or miss JB quality control is.

Quality looks the same but there's more than a few differences let's leave it at that . I'm not new to this ,the only reason that I can't be 100% that I'm right because of the whole "remastered" thing first pair of remastered ones I held . When do you see the laces packed perfect on 1's? We're the frags packed perfect?

Last edited:
Kixsquare is 100% LEGIT... 

Here's a comparison with the blk/white OG 1 I bought on Kixsquare compared to the pair I bought from DTLR... 

Kixsquare

DTLR

Kixsquare 

DTLR

Kixsquare

DTLR

Kixsquare

DTLR

Lasers look significantly more "mature" than all the other models in this pic.
Lasers are a grown mans shoe.

tumblr_lxajavE6Cx1qjjfwm.gif

Dumbest thing I have read in a long time.

These definately have inconsistencies, my pair from HOH has a lighter laser print on the back heel than the rest of the shoe.. Both shoes.

View media item 1394260View media item 1394261
Tried exchanging them but they didn't have another in my size, prob return em once my Sobe pair comes in. Footaction pair was flawless..

Btw: Sobe shows "picked up" as of about 5pm. I'm guessing they are filling orders with pairs bought at retailers since they just started moving today.

Last edited:
was really tempted to cop a pair of these from champs in perimeter in atl. initially i was kinda hyped, but in person they are
eyes.gif

190 saved....and on to the bred lows next saturday. 

These definately have inconsistencies, my pair from HOH has a lighter laser print on the back heel than the rest of the shoe.. Both shoes.

Tried exchanging them but they didn't have another in my size, prob return em once my Sobe pair comes in. Footaction pair was flawless..

Btw: Sobe shows "picked up" as of about 5pm. I'm guessing they are filling orders with pairs bought at retailers since they just started moving today.
I got the "picked up" status today too from Sobe with an expected delivery date of today.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was going to pass on these, but went to MOA to enter raffles for 10s and picked them up along with black/gold aj1 high melos. Almost every store had these on display. Got mine from footaction and they said only 2 more sizes left. Probably should have passed on these since i want both 10s and the bred 1 og lows this weekend--if i'm lucky. Not feeling these as much as any of the dtrt 1's -- should have used the money to put down on some 11s or something

Superman and friends showing their wackness.
Post something over their heads and the little kid in them starts showing.

Cmon on 2014 members kixsquare is legit.

I received my kixsquare lasers and compared to my HoHs lasers. They match and are legit!

i kinda like these and i was considering copping at 1st, but i still haven't seen them in person yet so i haven't been compelled to pull the trigger online. maybe i'll see what they look like in store, but will prolly just pass at this point. rather have the 4s and def. don't need both.

Ya'll are crazy. I bought my royals from kixsquare a couple of months after release and they're 100% legit. You guys do realize they're a consignment shop, right?

SobeSoles are legit... I've ordered from them a handful of times. Most likely will be ordering the OG Chicago 1s from them. I've also compared the materials for the same shoes that I got from major retail stores and their materials are on point with them. You will always find design flaws on any pair you get. As long it's not too major then it's all good to me.

Back
Top Bottom