Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

looking for on feet pics with black pants and with grey laces,

I have to wait for 7-10 days since I'm in Dubai UAE 

sometimes I got lucky and I have the shoes in 5 days from Eastbay after they shipped it

you are all Cool living in USA

Magic33 Magic33 bro there's thousands of members on this board, so why you sweatin me over my opinion of some shoes I bought with my money?
That's what broads do. Ice Cube was right.

Magic33 Magic33 bro there's thousands of members on this board, so why you sweatin me over my opinion of some shoes I bought with my money?
That's what broads do. Ice Cube was right.

You obviously live in this distorted sense of reality, where you see things differently from what they really are. Keep thinking that :lol:

1 or 2 years ago this shoe wouldn't have sat like this.

Jordan's are sitting, special edition LeBrons, KDs and Kobe's are sitting.

Things are changing in 2015.

Don't know, lets see what happens after All-Star aka tax return weekend. :lol:

Last edited:

They're raising prices while pushing out a crazy amount of sneakers each weekend. Not just Nike either. You have the latest Asics, Adidas, Saucony collab coming out. People have to pick and choose, even resellers now.

You have a GR Lebron, Jordan and KD coming out every two weeks.

Last edited:
FTL Inc treated our Sunday orders like Monday orders.
Didn't leave the warehouse until Monday evening.
Probably won't be here until Friday

So....nike tweets women 30th anniversary pearl 1's for $140.....yet the 30th anniversary 1 for men's is $185........come on JB! This is one time I need equal treatment.

Hopefully the sneaker bubble is bursting now

Not bursting.....just wayyyyyy to many drops in a short timeframe. Got to pick and choose your poison. I **** it better in the 80's-90's when a Jordan release was spread out and although a general release.....it was still limited. One jordan shoe every 3 or 4 months. That is it. Not four releases in one month

Last edited:
^^^ truth it'd be 1 or 2 models a year in multiple colors too.

How many models last year 5-7?
laugh.gif

We gotta enjoy the super duper easy cops while we can. Nike giving us the 30 year anniversary love.
Year 31 things will be back to normal.
NDC crashing, FNL jackin your account up, FTL Inc giving out of stock message while the countdown timer still has an hour left :lol:

said this in the 1 thread but these feel noticeably lighter than previous 1s. Sole feels slimmer too

so i strolled thru the mall finally, specifically to check these out. i wanted to like them. the leather is def. extra soft. softer than any pair of 1s i've ever felt (my frags aren't in yet and i never held banneds before). in person, i was def. underwhelmed and not motivated to cop, especially for the price. the all ice sole was also not a good look, imo. leather felt amazing tho. all in all, i knew i'd never be compelled to actually wear them so i passed.

Did anyone else's sobe soles order ship with signature confirmation? Makes getting your package a pain in the ***

Anyone else get their Kix pairs in? I got mine in last night. The laser print is dark and laces are like rebelmindz rebelmindz pair but the shade of the soles seems right
They gave me some # to call ,amazing how they say they get pairs from footlocker,champs etc but sell everything early they just put bred lows and laser xx's on their site.... All the people that are vouching for them go cop :lol:

They gave me some # to call ,amazing how they say they get pairs from footlocker,champs etc but sell everything early they just put bred lows and laser xx's on their site.... All the people that are vouching for them go cop :lol:

Who knows with Kix, I thought they were legit that's why I shared the link days back. But if they selling early anythings possible, I mean. Look at SuppliedPDX aka swagsupply. That was their story as well, "Oh we live in Oregon and get em direct from Nike" dosent mean anything, GMs most of them were proven to be

Who knows with Kix, I thought they were legit that's why I shared the link days back. But if they selling early anythings possible, I mean. Look at SuppliedPDX aka swagsupply. That was their story as well, "Oh we live in Oregon and get em direct from Nike" dosent mean anything, GMs most of them were proven to be
Go on their site and look at those bred lows
Matter of fact look at the toebox
View media item 1395510

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom