Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

I don't trust this kixsquare pair straight up,bought a pair at sneakervilla im looking at kixs pair laces are different, soles are different shades compared to villa pair and laser print is darker on ks pair . Anybody else get their pairs from kixsquare yet?
They get their stock directly from a giant store down here. You are more then good....

So they fit lil bit tighter youre saying?

I own breds, royals, and shadows. The laser 1s feel roomier, probably due to the softer material... and I have wide feet. Laser 1s are TTS. can't imagine going a half size up.

I own breds, royals, and shadows. The laser 1s feel roomier, probably due to the softer material... and I have wide feet. Laser 1s are TTS. can't imagine going a half size up.

Damn I was hoping they wouldn't be any different. Sneakershield it is then. JB ******* with me on these sizing changes

My pair of lasers bought at HOH has a lighter print on one shoe at the bottom part of the laces, just one of JB's inconsistencies.... But even knowing that I still would question that kixsquare pair

Last edited:
Damn I was hoping they wouldn't be any different. Sneakershield it is then. JB ******* with me on these sizing changes

but these laser 1s are so much more comfortable.. no break in period. takes like 3-4 long wears to break in my other 1s.

looking forward to the chicagos, if the quality is just like these lasers... lawd. :nthat:

but these laser 1s are so much more comfortable.. no break in period. takes like 3-4 long wears to break in my other 1s.

looking forward to the chicagos, if the quality is just like these lasers... lawd. :nthat:

Yeh I get the same break period myself. I just don't like the fact all these models (4's as well) are different sizing now they remastered. Im gonna have to try, try on any other model before I cop this year.

Can't wait to see my pair. Should be here Thursday. No early delivery from UPS this time. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom