Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Damn sobe probably is the same ****. Cus that's exactly how my tracking is looking right now...

I know I wasn't into 1's back then either, got 2001 Bred XI (don't mind Bred term :lol: ) and fusion AF1 /12 aways from my local #teamearly :lol:  

Small Mom and Pop shops used to show love back in the day. I was more #teamclearance tho. :lol:

I will have no problem staying away. No way would I be happy getting the pair he got. I'd rather miss out.

And do you know how many "messed up" pairs I received from NDC, finishline, footlocker, etc.? MANY PAIRS!!!! That means nothing to me. Now....can kixsquare sell fakes....of course.....especially when I have seen fakes slipped in retail stores before and even pass through flightclub. It is a consignment shop, so it is possible, just not highly possible. Especially on this release. No need to worry about fakes on these. Not now anyway

And do you know how many "messed up" pairs I received from NDC, finishline, footlocker, etc.? MANY PAIRS!!!! That means nothing to me.

At least you can get your money back if you're not satisfied with what they send. Like I said, would not be happy with that Kixsquare pair. I'm fine without them.

At least you can get your money back if you're not satisfied with what they send. Like I said, would not be happy with that Kixsquare pair. I'm fine without them.

That is true....but at the sametime, the customer understand that risk when purchasing. It is all over their site. The buyer is paypal and or protected from fraud with a credit card. Just put in a dispute and all is well.

Yeah I've never had problems with PayPal refunds, they're really good at backing up the consumer

1905c1290569414900508712ecad9113-micdrop06.gif

You guys think it's FTL and CHP where they get them early.....
roll.gif

There are huge mom and pop retailers down here.....

/debate

not so sure if someone posted it here already but it is still available in OS @$160 sizes 11-12

Last edited:
I'm not quite positive they said they get it from Champs or Footlocker...

They clearly said that they purchase their inventory through Nike retailers "like" Champs, Footlocker..

"Like" is the key word... 

Again, I could only vouch for them because I've dealt with them in the past with the blk/white OG 1s (which I posted pictures)... 

Btw, could anyone else post their pairs from Kixsquare? I want to know if they're like the pair @rebelmindz  received..

My pair from Sobe is coming in this afternoon so I'll post my pair on here when I get home... 

Either way, sorry you're going through this... Its an uneasy feeling when you''re unsure of something!! 

Back
Top Bottom