Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

My bad if it's already been stated, but the leather panels that feature the lasering is extremely soft.

Find me lines like that on a retail pair ? If anyone has them post please I'm trying to help NT OUT but if no one wants to believe I'll just stop right here enjoy your pairs!
but I'm getting my money back one way or another

I understand the backdoor process, what I don't understand is the price. All the m&p's that I know of that have done it, have always put a tax on it. I've known spots that reserved for retail back in the day. I don't know any spots that do either now, I'm outta the loop. LOL
Mom and pops will sell to their homies for a discount if a whole sz run is purchased. M&P stores prob had a feeling they would sit of they dgaf
These definately have inconsistencies, my pair from HOH has a lighter laser print on the back heel than the rest of the shoe.. Both shoes.

Tried exchanging them but they didn't have another in my size, prob return em once my Sobe pair comes in. Footaction pair was flawless..

Btw: Sobe shows "picked up" as of about 5pm. I'm guessing they are filling orders with pairs bought at retailers since they just started moving today.
As long as there's inconsistencies with HOH pairs I'm fine with my GM pair

Mom and pops will sell to their homies for a discount if a whole sz run is purchased. M&P stores prob had a feeling they would sit of they dgaf

As long as there's inconsistencies with HOH pairs I'm fine with my GM pair

I wouldn't be able to deal with a GM pair. Kix told me they got their stock directly from Nike but I'm still skeptical.

Last edited:
Those look pretty bad but could the qc be horrible on these new "remastered" pairs?

They look fake tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I wouldn't be able to deal with a GM pair. Kix told me they got their stock directly from Nike but I'm still skeptical.
I was being sarcastic, I don't believe I have GM pairs. Does anyone have concrete proof kix is GM......
These definately have inconsistencies, my pair from HOH has a lighter laser print on the back heel than the rest of the shoe.. Both shoes.

Again Jordan QC is just as bad as GM now so....

And yes you can purchase a full size run before the RELEASE DATE from a m&p or even FL, FTA, FTL, & Champs just depends how tight you are with management, but we stuck on the screen

Last edited:

I was being sarcastic, I don't believe I have GM pairs. Does anyone have concrete proof kix is GM......

Again Jordan QC is just as bad as GM now so....

And yes you can purchase a full size run before the RELEASE DATE from a m&p or even FL, FTA, FTL, & Champs just depends how tight you are with management, but we stuck on the screen
my bad.. but yeah i'm going to stick with getting my pairs from FTL, FNL, NDC etc from now on and not worry about getting GM or variants. Peace of mind..

Ok so now it's nike who made them and let the qc be bad only on sobes and kix pairs
laugh.gif
claim in 3-2-1
 No claims here, no IG post praising about kix either after trying to get a clan together to bash em.
laugh.gif
We gon need concrete proof, we can't have you making claim after claim with no proof.

You right tho Nike/Jordan QC is by far the top tier of all sneaker productions. You troll to what? Your Villa pair just as bad as the dude who got em from HOH.
roll.gif

Ok so now it's nike who made them and let the qc be bad only on sobes and kix pairs
laugh.gif
claim in 3-2-1
Now you guys got me worried about my pair from Sobesoles... 
ohwell.gif

Luckily these are still sitting around me in my size so it shouldn't be a problem with me picking up a pair if it doesn't look right.... 

Guess I was a bit naive after my last 3 transaction through them were legit...

Wishing my pair checks out with Sobesoles.. 
mean.gif

Print on the fugazi laser 4s back in the day was horrific :lol:
The laser print was doo doo brown and was probably somebody else life story

Guys just...

Please refrain from calling pairs fake until 100% sure.

Obviously that isn't an easy thing to do, but it's better taking a bit of time and patience to get it settled before creating a GM panic.

Buying from a third party reseller is always a risk compared to a legitimate distributor.

If you want to be 100% sure your Jays are real with 0 effort make sure you cop from Nike or the big 5.

Back
Top Bottom