Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Another person stated their pair also has dark print
I know a Ua pair when I see one not saying that all their shoes are Ua but these are

Wouldn't think "darker" lasering would be unauthorized, the only thing that's unsettling is the soles, to me at least

Last edited:
Another person stated their pair also has dark print
I know a Ua pair when I see one not saying that all their shoes are Ua but these are
Yeah I saw that but I also believe another member on here said their were some discrepancy in the shade of his laser from a pair he bought at HoH.... 

Either way, if you're not satisfied I would file a claim with PayPal and pick up a pair locally or through FNL (FSR the last I checked....)

Yeah I saw that but I also believe another member on here said their were some discrepancy in the shade of his laser from a pair he bought at HoH.... 

Either way, if you're not satisfied I would file a claim with PayPal and pick up a pair locally or through FNL (FSR the last I checked....)
I did that's how I figured out the were not the same

I have faith in these Sobesole pairs, but will be comparing them closely to by FA pair
I would love to see the comparison... 

I was thinking about picking up a pair from my local FNL to do this too but I'm not sure if I want to go through all that hassle.. 

I don't need 2 pairs of these lasers... lol

Last edited:
rebelmindz rebelmindz they could get the pairs early from a local m&p store, and say FTL and other big name stores are their supplier to protect the m&p.

Or they are selling high quality replicas and lieing about their suppliers.

How do they buy early and sell for retail? Authorized retailers selling at a loss or kix/sobe taking the L?

rebelmindz rebelmindz they could get the pairs early from a local m&p store, and say FTL and other big name stores are their supplier to protect the m&p.

Or they are selling high quality replicas and lieing about their suppliers.
They told someone else they get them direct from Nike

Last edited:
How do they buy early and sell for retail? Authorized retailers selling at a loss or kix/sobe taking the L?
could easily be backdoored out of a legit spot honestly, anything is possible, but i've heard nothing but good things about them. 

could easily be backdoored out of a legit spot honestly, anything is possible, but i've heard nothing but good things about them. 
I understand the backdoor process, what I don't understand is the price. All the m&p's that I know of that have done it, have always put a tax on it. I've known spots that reserved for retail back in the day. I don't know any spots that do either now, I'm outta the loop. LOL

Did you watch the video I posted ?
yeah, I couldn't really understand it lol, I understand where you're coming from tho. Looks suspect but no dead give aways to me. I don't know, I'll have to see my pair whenever it comes in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom