Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

No claims here, no IG post praising about kix either after trying to get a clan together to bash em.:lol: We gon need concrete proof, we can't have you making claim after claim with no proof.

You right tho Nike/Jordan QC is by far the top tier of all sneaker productions. You troll to what? Your Villa pair just as bad as the dude who got em from HOH. :rofl:
My man I'm the one opening the claim and my villa pair has no issues ....troll what you talking about fam?
What other proof you want the guy that made them I'm done I showed more than enough proof also that pair that you say is from hoh is from sobe :lol:

Last edited:
Stopped by my local to check these out in person and took a couple pictures to compare tonight.... 

Leather is by far the softest out of all my other OG 1s.... 

Anyways, here's a couple of pictures of the lasering and the lace tag... 

Btw @rebelmindz, does your production dates match? Just curious.... 

Last edited:
my bad.. but yeah i'm going to stick with getting my pairs from FTL, FNL, NDC etc from now on and not worry about getting GM or variants. Peace of mind..

And you will stay have major quality control issues....even with the lean, stitching errors, different shades, etc. But......at least your mind will be at ease that they are legit.....or was switched out between the warehouse and your front door....which has happened to numerous of people.

Quote:
My man I'm the one opening the claim and my villa pair has no issues ....troll what you talking about fam?
What other proof you want the guy that made them I'm done I showed more than enough proof also that pair that you say is from hoh is from sobe
laugh.gif
Not enough proof fam. Get that proof for that 10x your money back.  Dudes pair from hoh is flawed as HE stated .Idk where in that quote you get me saying that, and if he said it was from sobes your reading comprehension is your in POOR. Your proof of these of being GM is as good as my countless explanations of how he could have purchased them early......not concrete. So keep on the good fight
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just got my pair from NDC.  As others have said the leather on these is really nice.    I think the look of these is very clean and understated.  I'm a fan.  

Stopped by my local to check these out in person and took a couple pictures to compare tonight.... 

Leather is by far the softest out of all my other OG 1s.... 

Anyways, here's a couple of pictures of the lasering and the lace tag... 

Btw @rebelmindz
, does your production dates match? Just curious.... 

View media item 1396959
View media item 1396960
no they don't. I'll post pic's tonight ,kix pair took a month to make villa pair 2 months

I don't know what to take of these sketchy pairs, I still haven't received my Sobe pair. Hope they don't give me a reason to be concerned. Some of the flaws you guys are getting would have me questioning the authenticity as well. But after seeing my pair out of HOH I can say the QC was lacking.

Footaction pair (Clean pair, worn a couple times)
View media item 1397020
Footlocker (HOH, print is noticeably mismatched)
View media item 1397021

Quote:
Not enough proof fam. Get that proof for that 10x your money back.  Dudes pair from hoh is flawed as HE stated .Idk where in that quote you get me saying that, and if he said it was from sobes your reading comprehension is your in POOR. Your proof of these of being GM is as good as my countless explanations of how he could have purchased them early......not concrete. So keep on the good fight:rofl:
Ok I will and anything else you wanna tell me take it to pm

I don't know what to take of these sketchy pairs, I still haven't received my Sobe pair. Hope they don't give me a reason to be concerned. Some of the flaws you guys are getting would have me questioning the authenticity as well. But after seeing my pair out of HOH I can say the QC was lacking.

Footaction pair (Clean pair, worn a couple times)
View media item 1397020
Footlocker (HOH, print is noticeably mismatched)
View media item 1397021
those pairs are fine ,not at all like the print I got from kix . Those look alike, my kix pair looks nothing like villa pair . What are your production dates on those pairs ?

Last edited:
those pairs are fine ,not at all like the print I got from kix . Those look alike, my kix pair looks nothing like villa pair . What are your production dates on those pairs ?

FA: 9/10/14-11/17/14
FTL: 9/10/14-11/6 & 11/14/14

i think everyone is worried about variants because this shoe is unlike most other 1s.

1. shoe is DEFINITELY lighter in weight than leather 2013/2014 1s.

2. the leather used is extremely supple (soft) Much softer than than the FF1s someone referred to earlier.

3. the lasering leather is very soft! on my pair, theres a slight indentation by the left toe

4. the icey soles are super spongey

5. the laser graphics vary from 1 shoe to another (both of my pairs were bought at retail from sheikh and shoe palace)

6. if the shoes were fake, youd be able to tell by shoe shape/stitching 

Legit people give refunds straight up to satisfy their customers or at least buy a legit pair and offer to exchange.
I don't like to lose money so I'm going full force till I get my refund. got a few tricks up my sleeve

Legit people give refunds straight up to satisfy their customers or at least buy a legit pair and offer to exchange.
I don't like to lose money so I'm going full force till I get my refund. got a few tricks up my sleeve

So Sobesoles must be legit because I got a credit on the price change no questions asked...

Last edited:
i think everyone is worried about variants because this shoe is unlike most other 1s.

1. shoe is DEFINITELY lighter in weight than leather 2013/2014 1s.
2. the leather used is extremely supple (soft) Much softer than than the FF1s someone referred to earlier.
3. the lasering leather is very soft! on my pair, theres a slight indentation by the left toe
4. the icey soles are super spongey
5. the laser graphics vary from 1 shoe to another (both of my pairs were bought at retail from sheikh and shoe palace)
6. if the shoes were fake, youd be able to tell by shoe shape/stitching 
Ok View media item 1397381Legit pair
View media item 1397383Kix pair
If this was the frag thread and people saw the stitching they would be deemed GM and that's what these are keep buying from them if you guys want! I warned ya

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom